In the Google search for "Exact Macola" our company web site http://www.scsi-usa.com is ranked 5th right behind another company's site InfoConn Systems.
I ask why they are ranked ahead of us because....
1. "Exact Macola" are the first two words in our Title tag
2. Both the words "Exact and Macola" are located in our url of "http://www.scsi-usa.com/products/exact-macola-erp.asp"
3. Our Google PageRank is 6/10
4. Incoming site links are 76 according to Google (www.scsi-usa.com -site:www.scsi-usa.com)
Keyword density is also pretty high on our site for "Exact Macola".
Now on the other hand InfoConn's web site .....
1. Does not have "Exact Macola" as the first words in it's title tag
2. Only the word "Macola" is located in their url of "http://www.infoconn.com/products/macola.asp"
3. Their Google PageRank is only 2/10
4. Incoming site links are only 41 according to Google
Why in the world does Google rank their web site higher than ours? Are we doing something wrong, or something I don't know about???