Ok for my coursework i have to draw a data model for any scenario of my choice, we are allowed to take an existing data model from the internet, problem is, the teacher has been VERY specific about the relationships that have to be included in the model, and im finding it extremelly difficult to find something that possesses all these elements.
Could someone help me? Suggest a scenario to use and give examples of how each of these points would be covered? Or draw me up an example?
• At least one one-many relationship
• At least one decomposed many-many relationship-show the original many-many relationship
• At least one recursive relationship
• At least one one-one relationship
• An entity with subtyping that has relationships with other entities that involve the super-type and at least one subtype.
• No less than 8 entities, no more than 10