Submit Your Article Forum Rules

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Can anybody make money from a free site?

Simply an unending process of finding what works for you. You need a product or service that sells and searchers who're looking for that product or service. You're job is to be a medium that connects the two. Success feeds on itself, so once you find a combination that shows results, stick with it and keep developing and refining what you're doing. Don't expect instant success (don't quit your day job), but be prepared to spend at least a couple of years (or more) doing a LOT of learning before you MIGHT be able to approach doing affiliate marketing as a living, rather than just as a sideline.

Simply an unending process of finding what works for you. You need a product or service that sells and searchers who're looking for that product or service. You're job is to be a medium that connects the two. Success feeds on itself, so once you find a combination that shows results, stick with it and keep developing and refining what you're doing.

Don't expect instant success (don't quit your day job), but be prepared to spend at least a couple of years (or more) doing a LOT of learning before you MIGHT be able to approach doing affiliate marketing as a living, rather than just as a sideline.

Simply an unending process of finding what works for you. You need a product or service that sells and searchers who're looking for that product or service. You're job is to be a medium that connects the two. Success feeds on itself, so once you find a combination that shows results, stick with it and keep developing and refining what you're doing.

Don't expect instant success (don't quit your day job), but be prepared to spend at least a couple of years (or more) doing a LOT of learning before you MIGHT be able to approach doing affiliate marketing as a living, rather than just as a sideline.

I would imagine there are hundreds of potential affiliates asking this question.

If you would like to earn some cash fast (i.e. to finance your long term marketing career), a good way is to participate in paid surveys. I assume you have for sure an area where you can give detailled information some companies are looking for.

The second question would be if you would like to concentrate on:

a) Affiliate Programs: pays one time comissions (clickbank, comission junction etc etc).

b) Residual Income Programs: give you a regular income, allowing to build slowly a 2nd additional income.

c) a combination of both.

For both you will need traffic. This is the reason why the recommendation was to build your Website first and learn a lot of about SEO etc with the goal to obtain cheap traffic (since your profit)

Well, you may need to understand that SEO is a long term process that can take several months if no years, to get targeted and cheap traffic.

Since obviously a fellow marketer is probably not willing to wait such a long time, you may attempt to BUY traffic as:

1) PPC search engines (Google AdWords, Overture, FindWhat, Kanoodle, Looksmart). Here you will get instant traffic to your busines or

2) Purchasing leads: building your own Opt-in list with the goal to promote affilate or residual income generators.

Additionally, consider that in your first months you may probably not earn anything, but INVEST in your own business (Literature, Traffic, Residual programs) and it will take some time to "break-even". Most of the beginners oversee this point, get frustrated and give up. They will never earn cash with the internet.

For that you may need your BUSINESS PLAN, that will estimate potential earnings and investments, based on your BUDGET (in terms of Money + Time ).

If you follow the steps mentioned above, you may earn a full income after some time, depending on your budget and learning curve.

Good Luck!

Alex

I would imagine there are hundreds of potential affiliates asking this question.

If you would like to earn some cash fast (i.e. to finance your long term marketing career), a good way is to participate in paid surveys. I assume you have for sure an area where you can give detailled information some companies are looking for.

The second question would be if you would like to concentrate on:

a) Affiliate Programs: pays one time comissions (clickbank, comission junction etc etc).

b) Residual Income Programs: give you a regular income, allowing to build slowly a 2nd additional income.

c) a combination of both.

For both you will need traffic. This is the reason why the recommendation was to build your Website first and learn a lot of about SEO etc with the goal to obtain cheap traffic (since your profit)

Well, you may need to understand that SEO is a long term process that can take several months if no years, to get targeted and cheap traffic.

Since obviously a fellow marketer is probably not willing to wait such a long time, you may attempt to BUY traffic as:

1) PPC search engines (Google AdWords, Overture, FindWhat, Kanoodle, Looksmart). Here you will get instant traffic to your busines or

2) Purchasing leads: building your own Opt-in list with the goal to promote affilate or residual income generators.

Additionally, consider that in your first months you may probably not earn anything, but INVEST in your own business (Literature, Traffic, Residual programs) and it will take some time to "break-even". Most of the beginners oversee this point, get frustrated and give up. They will never earn cash with the internet.

For that you may need your BUSINESS PLAN, that will estimate potential earnings and investments, based on your BUDGET (in terms of Money + Time ).

If you follow the steps mentioned above, you may earn a full income after some time, depending on your budget and learning curve.

Good Luck!

Alex

Improvement..

Thanks scallihan and 101homebiz I read your posts over and over.. I do still have that website. Now that I am on vacation I have made a few improvements on my site. Adsense and a templete change are a few additions. I believe if free stuff, so I placed ads on freeclassifed sites and I am trying to design a free banner sometime this week. I promise that my website is going to pay for itself when the time comes.

Residual income, that is something I have to venture into.
    Hidden Content Get your VoIP USB Internet Phone to make FREE Long Distance Phone Calls.

Progress with freesite

A little update. I have been able to get less than a small handful of sales from my free website. It is not much, but hey, when you consider you get $39.00 per sale how can I complain. I am blessed! With just a week after adding adsense to a few of my pages on the site, I have already generated some "adcents"...got it ...smile...
    So I ask this question since in April and I have an answer. You can make some money with a freesite. I am looking forward to next year when I will be able to afford a paid site. I just hope to generate more dough to pay for that kind of service.
    Hidden Content Get your VoIP USB Internet Phone to make FREE Long Distance Phone Calls.