There's another SEO contest that has just launched, www.SEOHorrorStory.com. They're looking extremely bad cases of search engine optimization gone wrong, and there are some great prizes up for grabs.
Over $5,000 in prizes to be awarded, and this time a panel of celebrity SEO judges will be looking at the entries and picking a winner.
There’s a lot more cool prizes up for grabs, including:
– 1 free year Raven Tools membership (worth $948 ) Raven Internet Marketing Tools for SEO, Online PR & Social Media Campaigns
– 6 months “Pro” account at SEMRush.com (worth $249.95 ) and 2 months account at SEOPivot.com (worth $296.78 ) for a total value of $546.73. SemRush.com
– 6 month subscription to Trackur Corporate (worth $528 ) Social Media Monitoring Tools & Reputation Tracking | Trackur
– 6 month subscription to SEOMoz Pro (worth $474 ) SEO - Search Engine Optimization | Read SEOmoz, Rank Better
– 3 month subscription to AdGooroo SEM Insight (also includes tools, worth $1197 ) Keyword Tracking and Keyword Suggestion Tool
– 12 month “Standard Pack” subscription to Errorlytics (worth $179 )
– Gold Pass to Affiliate Summit West 2010 (worth $749 ) Affiliate Summit | The premier affiliate marketing conference, hosted by Shawn Collins and Missy Ward
– Two SEMPO Institute courses – Insider’s Guide to Search Marketing and Effective Search Marketing: Social Media (value $700 ) Internet Marketing Courses, SEMPO Institute
-- A Pass to a Search Engine Strategies Conference. Choose from San Jose, New York, Chicago, London and Toronto search engine conferences (you can bring a friend). Search Engine Strategies - the Event for Search Engine Marketing & Optimization (SEM/SEO)