in this tutorial we will learn how to change eye color with using an easy and quick method in Adobe photoshop.
Steps to follow:
Hope this will help you send your comments
- Open the image of which you want to replace the eye color.
- now make a selection around the eye using elliptical marquee tool hold down alt and shift key to make a perfect circle.
- click on the quick mask mode button to edit in quick mask mode.
- now use brush tool and paint over the extra selection.
- create a new layer then choose any color and fill the selection with it using paint bucket tool.
- now invert the selection by pressing shift Ctrl I
- now feather the selection by 5px
- hit delete and deselect the eye.
- set the blending mode to color.
- create a new adjustment layer of Hue/Saturation and check the colorize box and play with the settings to get your desired color of eye.