"mykeyword" being the one that triggers the ad.
I did this on the 20 June so two days later today I should see the result in Google Analytics
There is no mention of: "testword1 mykeyword testword2" in GA only "mykeyword" is shown.
So I check my raw log files and surely enough the full string is in there: "testword1 mykeyword testword2"
I also check awstats and obviously it is in there too: "testword1 mykeyword testword2"
So when someone searches google, they see a sponsored ad, they click it and go through to the landing page the full keyword string is then logged in my server stats but Google Analytics is only showing the keyword that triggered the ad and is not showing the modifiers.
I have not applied any filters to my adwords account. It is a very simple setup.
Maybe if some one wants to they could run a test.
I'll ask Google too.