I am trying to find a graphic designer to help a client of mine. Please review the following Request for Proposal, and if interested, please send me a PM:
Project Name: Power Point Slide Designer
Overview: A professional speaker and business book author wants to take his keynote presentations to the next level. He needs a make-over of his deck of Power Point slides that projects a distinctive, high energy, fun, intelligent, creative, world-class image. This project has the potential to become an ongoing business arrangement for the right artist.
Specifics: An initial deck of approximately 75 slides will be required in Power Point format. The current deck will be supplied to the winning bidder, along with discussion of a new, more powerful look for each slide. Text will be provided as well as certain pictures and images that can be reused in the new deck. Fresh images, “build” recommendations, or re-envisioning of each will be supplied by artist.
Bid Requirements: When submitting a bid, please be sure to
1. Point to specific samples of previous related work that will effectively demonstrate your style and creativity. NOTE: Artists short-listed for final consideration will be given an existing slide and asked to provide a sample of how you would “re-envision” it. Please do not submit a bid for this project unless you are willing to do this.
2. Indicate the number of revisions you are willing to provide.
3. Clearly state your preferred invoicing arrangements (hourly, fee ranges per slide complexity, completed project proposal, etc.). If hourly, be sure to indicate your estimated length to complete this project.
4. Your availability, including proposed start and completion dates.
5. Your written agreement that this is a work for hire, all work will be the intellectual property of the client and will be kept strictly confidential, and you have the right to assign all copyrights of your work to the client.
Time To Bid: 1 week
Scope of Service Providers: Graphic Artists, Layout Designers, Marketers/Product Creation, etc. Prefer USA-based, fluency in English essential.