I posted a few days back about my problem with the site display in Internet Explorer vs. Mozilla Firefox, and I got a lot of great advice.
Now what I have done is really cleaned up my code - could anybody with an idea please have a look at it now - , and that fixed the original problem just nicely. I made sure that I did the coding pretty much the same on every page of my website.
Now the problem is that all the sites are displaying great now on IE, just ONE (Palm Tree Decor) is playing up BIG TIME, even though there is NO special/different HTML in there than in the other pages!!! I just don't understand where the problem now lies, it is REALLY going out into the blue, not just a little, but the whole page and it looks awful!!
How can that be if the code is pretty much the same as in the other pages, there are NO special commands or tags or anything.
I am desperate!
Can somebody have a look at the code and maybe we can find something that is NOT right....
Thanks for all your help, guys!
Here is the link again: http://ww.mybeachdecor.com then look at the "Palm Tree Decor" page.