Related important threads:
- I have formatted two disks and reinstalled software. I get some problems with Microsoft Word 2002 and Adobe PDF professional 7. It stops formatting Word documents when nearly finished. Stand still on 72 %. Same happens three times even if I shut down the computer and restart it.
- I have msn messenger open with some contacts active.
- I use internet explorer 6.* and the last versions of FF and Opera.
- There is no problem reading emails at my ISP provider using Internet Explorer 6. But the email account hang when I use Opera that I regard as more secure. So I have to use IE to read emails at my ISP provider.
- My ftp password for the sites at my American hoster did not function even if I am 99 % sure that I wrote it down correctly on paper.
- I got a new password for the main domain from my hoster. That functions still.
- The add on domains have other passwords. On connecting to the first add on domain, the connection was OK.
- I changed code in DreamWeaver and tried to upload code to the add on domain, but it did not function. I got an ftp connection error on the first, second and third try. Even if I logged into cPanel and changed the password back to the old for the add on domains, I still get the same ftp error.
- Time to delete or block all my external msn messenger contacts for security reasons?
- I do not use encrypted communication or encrypted ftp transfer since it does not always function in DreamWeaver.
You may need to read the posts in the above links to understand the problem deeply enough. Any help, suggestions and proposals is very much appreciated.
- Time to change hoster? I don't think it is their fault, so that is the last resort. I want to solve this problem with them.
- Remarkable coincidence? Problems with Adobe products and Opera.
Myself or other forums if I do not get a help at WPW.