Submit Your Article Forum Rules

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Web Design and SEO

Re: Web Design and SEO

Since I was once Web Designer, having background in Web designing can help greatly in SEO, because of the reason of you can design the site both for users and search engine bots.

I'd team up with an SEO that is a reseller, or pays out a nice commission. I've found the more things you try to focus on the less specialized you are at any one. And there is a shortage of companies that do search engine friendly design, without trying to dabble in SEO while doing their clients a disservice. That being said you could read up on areas such as keyword density, then build a nicely optimized page and hire a link building company to build up the reputation of the sites. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by onthink View Post
    I was once the web designer too.
    And so what?
    Hidden Content Forensic SEO & Social Semantic Web Consultant | My personal blog Hidden Content

WebProWorld MVP

john i think it might be time to get some sleep again dude, unless im losing the plot, that last post is in the wrong thread?

Quote Originally Posted by kevsta View Post
    john i think it might be time to get some sleep again dude, unless im losing the plot, that last post is in the wrong thread?
    No man.

The mods deleted the posts of a spammer I was responding to.
    Hidden Content Forensic SEO & Social Semantic Web Consultant | My personal blog Hidden Content

WebProWorld MVP

aha ..ok that explains it. but surely youre far too busy to respond to spammers?

I think as a web designer you could look into offering may types of SEO services. At the end of the day SEO has no trick; only hard work. As such I don;t think the services you can offer will be different to what and SEO expert may offer.

Have you though about offering new content services. If many of your clients belong to a specific industry then maybe you can look into creating combined RSS content that you can offer specifically to your clients. As long as you do not syndicate your content to too many other websites and keep it specifically for your clients each one of them will still be able to get some benefits to their search position due to new content on their website.

Quote Originally Posted by kronikmedia View Post
    I think as a web designer you could look into offering may types of SEO services. At the end of the day SEO has no trick; only hard work. As such I don;t think the services you can offer will be different to what and SEO expert may offer.

Have you though about offering new content services. If many of your clients belong to a specific industry then maybe you can look into creating combined RSS content that you can offer specifically to your clients. As long as you do not syndicate your content to too many other websites and keep it specifically for your clients each one of them will still be able to get some benefits to their search position due to new content on their website.
    What??? You better read this because we continue discussing this: Don't Hire a Butcher to do a Baker's Job - Search Engine Watch