Submit Your Article Forum Rules

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HUGE Marketing Potential in Google

HUGE Marketing Potential in Google

Sorry if someone else has posted this previously and I being stupid missed it but
    Google Blog Search
    That opens up a whole new marketing world for me. Find all the blogs on hundreds of keywords and post your links - Holy Shit it's vast. It's off the scales for potential.

And like I said - if I've missed it before I apologise - but if I'm correct and no one has spotted it before -rep points for David -Who's a cheeky sod

Re: HUGE Marketing Potential in Google

Hey, *I* hadn't seen it before, and I am grateful for your post.

MJ
    Need to write a love letter to Google? I'm an SEO Copywriter who knows Search Smart Design®. | Travel Gypsy in Key West. | Get the Cyber Key to SEO Web Design.

Quote Originally Posted by ctabuk View Post
    Sorry if someone else has posted this previously and I being stupid missed it but
    Google Blog Search
    That opens up a whole new marketing world for me. Find all the blogs on hundreds of keywords and post your links - Holy Shit it's vast. It's off the scales for potential.

And like I said - if I've missed it before I apologise - but if I'm correct and no one has spotted it before -rep points for David -Who's a cheeky sod
    Hmmmm you may want to read this patent from March 2007 called Ranking blog documents or Bills post on it it's part of the whole gig with that app

Welcom to the Google Blog search world mate.... where ya been?? He he..... (speaking of cheeky sods named David)

Find all the blogs on hundreds of keywords and post your links - Holy Shit it's vast. It's off the scales for potential.
    Apart from going through every relevant blog post and adding a trackback link... (too much work for me) what else is the potential?

Am I missing something really obivous?
    Web designer and WordPress developer: Best Served Cold - UK web design
    Mobile application development jobs: Apps Jobs for Android, iPhone, Blackberry and web apps.

Relative Content - providing the moderation allows your post to stand it's going to get crawled and then create IBL's that are 'related to your site' - I guess it depends on how many search terms you have -but I have loads and the first IBL came in today. So it does work.
    The no follows can be a bit of a problem though.

Is it so new? I thought I knew of this, but after these searches I am unsure:

Google:

-answers "http://*.google.com" site:www.*.google.com/

-groups -answers -desktop site:www.*.google.com/

In addition I can not find it on Labs Google.

Possible to find it easily on one of the other SE's?

Google:

blog searh

finds it easily of course, but that is too specific (exact) if you are looking for new subsites of Google.

Was this the old one that I kew?

No redirection. A little confusing if you ask me.

Listen to CTabUK (he may know the backdoors). Today, I made the following search on Google:

SEO Forums

Google.no SERP Position: 19 (page 2) for "TIP UK Based SEO Forum" (Not bad for a relatively new forum).

Google.com SERP Position: 20 (May be data center dependent).

This has certainly been up for a good few months, if not more, but yes it is a good tool.

Thing is with posting comments though, the vast majority of blogs are nofollow enabled, so the comment won't actually have any value in terms of link juice. Obviously if your comment is valid you may get some click throughs to your site though.
    Top 5 SEO - internet marketing and SEO tips
    85 SEO Facts, Myths & Theories… Confirmed Or Busted! - a detailed analysis of some of the most widely held (and disputed) beliefs in SEO
    Follow Me On Twitter: @top5seo

Yes the no follow and moderation are a pain - but anything, anything at all that can possibly generate 'topic related or relative links' has got to be of value and interest to our posters.

Very nice forum, I'm an italian reader and your english is simple and easily understanded from me

Best Regards,
    Michele

Google Blog Search

This is not new to me. What I would consider very interesting is how to optimize for Google Search Blog.
    John S. Britsios, Forensic SEO & Social Semantic Web Consultant | My personal blog Algohunters