Submit Your Article Forum Rules

Thread: Powered by phpBB

Powered by phpBB

I think that you shold change the color from the bottom of the forum to withe in order to see that this forum it's actualy phpBB. ( I think that Powered by phpBB 2.0.5 2001 phpBB Group should be visible according the licence from phpBB). Than will be fair for the people who create this software for free

just sugestion

Lord

Re: Powered by phpBB

Quote Originally Posted by Lordmk
    I think that you shold change the color from the bottom of the forum to withe in order to see that this forum it's actualy phpBB. ( I think that Powered by phpBB 2.0.5 2001 phpBB Group should be visible according the licence from phpBB). Than will be fair for the people who create this software for free

just sugestion

Lord
    By 'withe' I'm guessing you mean white? I'm in total agreement.. WebProWorld on the whole, makes no secret of the fact that it uses phpBB technology (albeit in a customised format) to create these forums. Who knows, in the future we may even have our own support forum for phpBB questions. I think on balance though, that building successful communities on the web is a great deal more complex than just the particular choice of software involved.

Paul

Re: Powered by phpBB

Quote Originally Posted by paulhiles
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordmk

just sugestion

Lord
    By 'withe' I'm guessing you mean white? I'm in total agreement.. WebProWorld on the whole, makes no secret of the fact that it uses phpBB technology (albeit in a customised format) to create these forums. Who knows, in the future we may even have our own support forum for phpBB questions. I think on balance though, that building successful communities on the web is a great deal more complex than just the particular choice of software involved.

Paul
    By 'withe' I mean white :) U can use any color what can be visible on the button, black letter are not readible

cya