Recently I decided to change domain names for one of my established sites which had a .net domain as the .com belonged to someone else. Details on the domain name etc can be found on this old thread: http://www.webproworld.com/viewtopic.php?p=347115
Since I carried out the change in early January I have still not got any of the new domain pages indexed.
The old domain remains in the google index but has dropped from over 9,000 pages to about 3,000.
I have 301'd the domain and all the pages to their parallel page on the new domain.
My traffic has dropped from 150 - 200 uniques a day to now below 50, 40 today and dropping daily.
Today I'm spending the rest of the day on writing some articles to place on my site and work on some other promotion methods that I hope might help Google to start picking up my new domain.
This is a real nightmare as it was my main income generating site, I don't know what to do and I ask that some experienced members here could give me some ideas on what I can do now, please!