We have been on the net quite awhile, first with asnutrition.com and now with nutritiongeeks.com, but this is our first affiliate program.
I'd like to thank webproworld for providing a great place to announce programs.
I'm sure a lot of very experienced affiliates and affiliate marketers read this forum, so if anyone has advice, please let me know.
If you are interested, please go to;
We are using LinkConnector.com and here is a summary of our programs...
We are offering 2 programs to satisfy any affiliate. The first pays 20% on everything we sell and uses a 30 day cookie. The second program earns you 10% for the life of the customer.
We stock more than 2,000 products that people consume each and every day. Because of that and our attention to service, return business accounts for a very high percentage of our orders. In our business the customer is key. And if you follow that rule, the sales will come and come again. Here are some of the reasons customers return;
- We stock every product (many of our competitors keep little or no inventory)
- Customers receive a 5% credit on each order that is applied to their next order (Pay-It-Forward)
- We offer a 105% no hassle guarantee on every product we carry
- We answer the phone Mon-Fri (no call center that handles 100 companies)
- Many of our customers know us by name (I'm Tom by the way)
At the end of the day you want to be affiliated with sites that make you money and reflect positively on your own site. We've worked hard to ensure NutritionGeeks.com meets those criteria.