I received this yesterday from Google Adsense:
While reviewing your account, we noticed that you are currently displaying Google ads in a manner that is not compliant with our policies. For instance, we found violations of AdSense policies on pages such as http://www.worldofhospitality4u.com/....php?id=Dating.
As stated in our program policies, AdSense publishers are not permitted to place Google ads on pages with adult or mature content.
Please make any necessary changes to your web pages in the next 72 hours. We also suggest that you take the time to review our program policies (https://www.google.com/adsense/policies) to ensure that all of your other pages are in compliance.
Once you update your site, we will automatically detect the changes and ad serving will not be affected. If you choose not to make the changes to your account within the next three days, your account will remain active but you will no longer be able to display ads on the site. Please note, however, that we may disable your account if further violations are found in the future.
Thank you for your cooperation.
The Google AdSense Team
- so I went to 'tidy up' my act, and imagine my great surprise, when on this page:
http://www.radstock4u.com/gotlinks.p...iness+Services , I got served up no less than 8 Dating Adverts by Google Adsense . . .
- my question is this:
- if Google specialise in 'contextual advertising', and google adsense team disallows Adsense advert placement on 'mature' pages like 'Dating', - how can google adsense accept payment for adverts that are - de facto - unplaceable???
- and even more worrying, how can they allow them to be served up on a 'Business Directory' page???
- or am I being stupid??
- someone please answer before I loose my mind . . .
- evidence: http://www.radstock4u.com/GoogleScreenShot.jpg