Welcome to The WebProWorld.com Forum,
In general, you are welcome to post any questions, comments, opinions and ideas you have provided they are written in a courteous and mature manner. We do ask that you please take a few moments to make sure you select an appropriate forum or section for your subject first. This includes any thoughts or opinions you might have that disagrees with the way that we, as the forum owners, conduct, develop and run the forum and site. We will not interfere with any communication of thoughts/ideas so long as the presentation is constructive and appropriate. Even though this is an international forum, please make sure that your posts and signature links are written in English.
You may NOT post or place in a post or signature any of the following:
* Consists of name-calling, harassment, or threats.
* Attacks or insults others members of the community. Of course, you should feel free to debate ideas and concepts, but do not turn your disagreements into an attack upon the poster or any person or group.
* Remarks, comments or materials that are considered disparaging or abusive of any religion, race, nation, gender, or sexual orientation will not be tolerated.
* Remarks, comments or materials contains excessive (excessive is at the discretion of admin/mod team) obscenity, vulgarity, or is sexually explicit are not permitted. A little language isn't a problem, but don't get carried away. NO PROFANITY IN USER TITLES OR THREAD TITLES!
* Any materials considered inappropriate for children 13 or over as governed by general standards of decency in the United States of America are prohibited.
* Any content that infringes upon anyone's rights to privacy.
* Advertisements or links to other forums/sites/products/services are subject to whim of admin. (In general, affiliate links, links to other forums, and linking to a client site or one's own web site (except in one's signature) are not acceptable. Exceptions include sites posted for Review.)
* Content that is off-topic for the forum. There is a forum called The Castle Breakroom (General: Any Topic) for general/anytopic subject matter. However, community members should be aware and understand that the Rules of Conduct will still be enforced.
Additionally, the following will not be allowed:
* Signatures with more than 3 links.
* Signatures with more than 3 lines of text.
* Signatures with cookies or images.
* Signatures with illegal, pornographic or otherwise objectionable links.
* Make duplicated or multiple posts on the same subject with the intention of getting more attention paid to your issue.
* "Bump" or "/sign" threads.
* Cross-posting the same topic to multiple forums or the same message to multiple threads is also not allowed.
* Making replies to posts that are irrelevant to the original topic, such as: "first," or "in before lock"
* Posting topics addressed directly to another community member is not allowed. WebProWorld.com forum has a private messaging system for exclusive and/or direct conversations between two members. If you want to contact someone directly, use the private messaging system.
* Do not Troll the forum or post "Flame Bait." "Trolling" and "Flame Baiting" is posting with the sole intent of stirring up trouble or inciting disruption. For example, posting to a thread without the intent of providing constructive suggestions or comments and instead making disruptive comments.
* It is not acceptable to use the WebProWorld.com forum to debate private issues. If you have an issue with other members or groups, deal with it outside of the forum.
All of these rules apply to the forums as well as to the private message system.
Please note that these rules also apply for communication with any WebProWorld.com employee. This includes emails.
Actions that may be taken in regard to violations of the rules on WebProWorld.com will vary depending on each incident. Disciplinary actions may include any of the following:
* Editing of a post or signature.
* Removal of the ability to have a signature, avatar, image and/or link posting privileges.
* Removal of the post/thread.
* Closing or locking of a thread.
* Suspension - which will result in the user being unable to access WebProWorld.com forum for the duration of the suspension. The duration of any suspension is at the discretion of the admin team. Subsequent warnings after a suspension can result in permanent banning from the site.
* Banning - in which the user's forum privileges are permanently revoked.
Members in violation of forum rules may or may not receive warning before action is taken. In the event that a warning is given, the warning will be recorded and may result in further action should the member display a pattern of engaging in prohibited conduct.
WebProWorld.com Usage Guidelines: Six Easy Rules
WebProWorld.com provides these Forums as a service to its members, to provide a friendly environment, where members can help one another and exchange ideas, tips, news, and information.
These Forums are most valuable when everyone obeys certain basic guidelines and rules for behavior. We are listing these guidelines here so you know what is expected of you and what you can expect from others.
We appreciate your help in keeping the WebProWorld.com forum a clean and friendly community. The following are a few simple rules to keep in mind while you're here.
We are all here to learn - The purpose of this forum is to enable the members of the community to help each other, and share their experiences.
If you are new to the forums and have questions, don't hesitate to ask. If you are a veteran of the forum and see new people joining the forums, please welcome them and help them out if you can.
Be Considerate - Everyone wants to have a good time on the Forums. Do not post harassing, threatening, abusive, lewd, or inflammatory comments. Flaming people, products, or organizations is never acceptable. Neither is trolling. Instead, be friendly, helpful, and supportive and the forum will be much more enjoyable for everyone. That isn't to say you can't talk smack or that this place is supposed to be like Sunday school. That said you are expected good judgment and don't get carried away.
Be Relevant - Please stay on topic. These Forums are provided to enable members to help each other in sharing their passion for the game. Please refrain from discussing personal matters, abusing any company or product, or, in general, from posting in a manner unrelated to the direct purposes expected in the Forums.
Don't Break the Law - Do not make any unlawful, libelous, defamatory posts, or posts that infringe upon any intellectual property rights. Do not conduct any activity that may be illegal, or harmful in any way, to people, to software or hardware, such as hacking, flooding scripts viruses or Trojan horses. This also goes for references to any 'warez', cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content! Links to content of a questionable nature, asking for, offering, or asking for help/helping to process such content in any way or form is not tolerated.
Don't Spam - Do not use the forums in any way to promote third party services, products, websites, or organizations. Make sure that you are posting for the good of the community, not just for the sake of self-promotion. This also includes our PM/Email system. We take PM/Email/Post abuse very seriously, and it will result in the immediate removal of your membership and ban of your IP address, without warning.
Search Forum - Before posting a new question, please do read the forums relevant to your question to make sure it hasn't already been thoroughly covered. Please pay particular attention to any sticky threads (threads at the top of a category).
Keep those 6 easy rules in mind and the forum will be a better place for everyone. It is important that you understand that your participation in the WebProWorld.com forum is subject to modification, deletion, access limitation or ban, by admin staff, at their sole discretion, without notice or appeal.
WebProWorld.com staff makes every reasonable effort to monitor content, WebProWorld.com retains the right, at its sole discretion, to edit content and take action on any user account that it considers inappropriate.
Limitation of Liability You understand that members like you contribute the content of these Forums, that WebProWorld.com does not control and is not responsible for it, and that WebProWorld.com does not in any way guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, legality or completeness of any such content. You expressly understand and agree that you bear all the risks associated with such content and that WebProWorld.com is not responsible or liable in any way for such content, for its errors and omissions, and for any losses and damage incurred as a result of accessing or using such content. WebProWorld.com reserves the right to change its policies at any time.
By registering, and by posting in this community, you agree to abide by these Guidelines.
Subject to change without notice.
By joining WebProWorld, you agree to abide by the forum rules, and you understand that violations will not be tolerated.
Please report any member whom you feel to be in violation of these rules to a moderator or Site Admin immediately.
The WebProWorld Team