I'm on the way to start a new affiliation program. I would welcome your opinion:
1) The payment is based on the number of visitors you bring per month
2) The payment is rounded to the closest inferior integer and 100 visitors are payed $1 (USD)
3) Visitors brought one month are *not* reported to the next month
4) All payments will go via PayPal
5) Play fair (no spam, no flood, ...)
6) To start the program, just insert a link like that:
where your_email is your email address, modified to avoid spam (replace '.' by '_' and '@' by '_at_')
7) I have the final word to decide how many visitors you brought (I use WebSTAT and Google Analytics)
8) I can stop (or restart) the program at the first day of the month. You will be informed before.
9) I can change the price at the first day of the month. You will be informed before.
Exemple of email:
firstname.lastname@example.org -> peter_burner_at_domain_com
Exemple of payment:
Visitors in November
58 -> $0
117 -> $1
264 -> $2
What do you think of this program? How would you improve it? Is it the kind of program you would subscribe?