Submit Your Article Forum Rules
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi Every One, I'm Serious

Hi Every One, I'm Serious

I have joined recently this board. I have run websites since '96 as a (serious) hobby. I'm a Java developper working mainly on open-source projects. I have display ads (banners, adsense) for paying the bill and I also used different technics to promote my websites (adwords, ...). I recently started a new website totaly focused on traffic and advertising, The Million Dollar Screenshot. The goal is to offer the lowest CPC of the market. I have quickly reviewed this board and the threads look interesting. So expect me to come back regulary.

Regards, S.

Hi Serious, I'm Borderline Psychotic!

Got to admit...that's a hell of an idea you have there. If I weren't a cheap bastige, I'd take you up on it. :)

Don't be cheap, I have good news!
    The icon located at (3,0) will be sold on eBay. Auctions will start very soon at $1 with no reserve. This is the best opportunity to boost your traffic since ... sliced bread (1928, [1]). Icons at (1,0) and (2,0) will also be sold on eBay but later.

Hi Serious. Glad you found WPW. Sounds like you plan on talking more and more here. Good to here that.

What is the price your asking? Do you have a shopping mall icon?
    Hidden Content The Friendliest Shopping Mall On The Net |
    Hidden Content

Hi wh1,
    I'm not sure I understand your question. Did you visit the site? The price is $100 for five years. There is no shopping mall icon on my desktop yet. Yours would be welcome ;)
    Right now my Today Rank at Alexa is 53,776 (Week Rank 116,553).
    Regards, S.

I don't have an icon for a shopping mall. Was just wondering if you had one. Might you have one for a lingere store?
    Hidden Content The Friendliest Shopping Mall On The Net |
    Hidden Content

Hi Adam,
    The auction has been set. You can get an icon for $1.
    Regards, S.

hey serious,
    Good idea looks like the, hope it pays off!

Hi Cashcannon,
    Yes, it has been inspired by the MDH. However, I'm selling real pixels ;)
    I don't know if it will pay off but it is already a lot of fun. Anyway, the CPC is already less than $0.15 for the demo icon and less than $0.30 for the first sold icon. And there is still 1800 days to run
    Rgds, S.

Do you create the Icon, or would I supply my own? Also how do you get your visitors, strictly from paid ads? If so I would assume you plan continuing this for the entire 5 years that I would be purchasing.