Submit Your Article Forum Rules

Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Markets and how your website can open them

Quote Originally Posted by mykiesee
    How about checking out my site please. I know that web designers are a dime a dozen as far as relevant keywords, but maybe you can give me some insight as to doing something a little different.
    Website - www.emseedesigns.com
    Email - cowart@emseedesigns.com

Thanks,
    Mike
    Done and e mailed David

Quote Originally Posted by wlodi
    hi CTABUK,

how about my site. you shall find its URL in my profile.

thanks,

michal
    NOW, this is quite interesting the site is
    www.europe-mountains.com and it is skiing resort website, with a multitude of keyword potential. Alps Skiing, European Skiing etc, so I opted for something NOT in the main keywords I went for 'European Ski Resorts'as if I were looking for such a vacation it would be one of my search terms.It was already listed in 7th place on Google.com, so well done. But this demonstrates what I and many others have been saying for years 'IT IS NOT YOUR KEYWORDS - IT IS CONTENT' Keywords are important, but within mega description and your page lay out. Hark on this, please take note. I need your e mail address's posted with the requests as this saves me a lot of time. Cheers David

David,
    Thanks for the design feedback on my past post; as for SEO I've got double the work as the site's in 2 languages - Italian and English. The English part of the main site is www.tjtaylor.net/index2.html, and I've also bought the domain www.tjtaylor.co.uk to help with my rankings outside Italy as the search engines focus on the Italian half of the site. My email is info@tjtaylor.co.uk, but don't worry about the Italian keywords :)

Any pointers would be appreciated, and thanks again for all the help.
    Take care,
    Alex
    I'm Alex and I work for a corporate language school in Italy called TJ Taylor.
    We run intensive English courses in the UK and Ireland and Business English training in Italy for executives and professionals.
    We also have some great training resources and language tools on our website - come and check us out!

Hi David,

Thanks for your switft response to my post!
    The report you sent is really great! It highlights so many tiny details one usually forgets about!
    We will need some time to amend all that, but I am sure the results will be great!
    I will keep you informed about the progress and hopefully better rankings.

cheers,
    michal
    polish suicide flew 48 successful missions

Banned
    Hi David,

I'm a newbie so I would be very grateful for any assistance you can provide for my website: http://www.regentsuites.com/

Also, quick question - I created the site several years ago using Frontpage (only software I know how to use), do you think it is still OK to use or should I learn more SEO friendly software.

Any pointers would be appreciated, and thanks again for all your help.

Sam - ad@regentsuites.com

ctabuk

Looks like you are doing a great job here. Please can you give me feedback on my site.
    http://www.citypublife.co.uk
    Mayday

ctabuk

Looks like you are doing a great job here. Please can you give me feedback on my site.
    Mayday

Quote Originally Posted by alextj
    David,
    Thanks for the design feedback on my past post; as for SEO I've got double the work as the site's in 2 languages - Italian and English. The English part of the main site is www.tjtaylor.net/index2.html, and I've also bought the domain www.tjtaylor.co.uk to help with my rankings outside Italy as the search engines focus on the Italian half of the site. My email is info@tjtaylor.co.uk, but don't worry about the Italian keywords :)

Any pointers would be appreciated, and thanks again for all the help.
    Take care,
    Alex
    Done and e-mailed, please post back here, Cheers David

Quote Originally Posted by Reg Suites
    Hi David,

I'm a newbie so I would be very grateful for any assistance you can provide for my website: http://www.regentsuites.com/

Also, quick question - I created the site several years ago using Frontpage (only software I know how to use), do you think it is still OK to use or should I learn more SEO friendly software.

Any pointers would be appreciated, and thanks again for all your help.

Sam - ad@regentsuites.com
    Also done and e mailed over David

Quote Originally Posted by citypublife
    ctabuk

Also done, but I need your e mail address to send the report, you can either post it here, PM me or e-mail me at ctabuk@gmail.com
    I was a barman at the Little Mayfair Hotel in the late 60's - early 70's - Based in Shepherds Market, Down Street next to the Dorchester. Not many teenagers had flats in Mayfair, so this site is close to my heart. Boy did I have fun!! The Rolling Stones Concert in Green Park, The Hilton Bombing. Richard Burton and Liz Taylor had the whole of the top floor of the Hilton on perminate booking, and in those days it was 3,000 per week. Dale Robertson (Wells Fargo TV show) owned part of the Playboy club and I dated two Bunnygirls. So life was pretty cool LOL