I'd like to invite all webmasters of health-related web sites to request a reciprocal link with our health resource site, HealthyOnThe.Net. Please, reply if you have a quality web site, and you are serious about mutually benefiting from a reciprocal link.
- Please, no adult sites, gambling sites, or gimmicky health cures or treatments.
- Your resources page (or links page) must not contain the word "link" or "links" in the file name -- such as links.html.
- Your resources page must be on-topic, containing health-related links.
- Your resources page must not contain more than 100 total links -- including internal links to your sitemap, your contactus page, and so on.
- Your link (to our site) must be capable of transferring Google PR value. In other words, you must not be using linking code or technology that prevents Google PR from being transferred away from your site.
For a link to your site, we have separate resource pages available, for each of the following health conditions:
- Asthma and Respiratory Disease
- Crohns Disease and Ulcerative Colitis
- Depression and Anxiety
- Drug Usage and Alcohol Abuse
- Epilepsy and Seizure Disorder
- Hepatitis C
- High Blood Pressure and Cholesterol
- High Liver Enzymes
- Irregular Heartbeat
If this opportunity interests you, please submit your link request, by sending an email to the HealthyOnThe.Net webmaster. (Please, see our Contact Us page, for the correct address.) Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you.