Submit Your Article Forum Rules

Thread: "Not provided" Keyword In Google Analytics?

"Not provided" Keyword In Google Analytics?

As we all know google will change his algorithm day to day so we are now facing a biggest problem in our visitors data we didn't find which keyword generating traffic to us and which keyword is useless.

help me if you have any tool that where we can find that keyword data?

There is no way ro retreive this data as it's blocked by google. You may only see the keywords data through the google adwords program if you use it

you can predict it yourself by choosing with filter your traffic day wise, week, month wise. It's up to you and you all you need to choose the metric in the drop down menu and click on the landing page, this will show you a rough idea of your pages being visited in "Not Provided" keyword. But i heard in some article that most of the traffic you get in "Not Provided" keyword is coming from your referral marketing but at this point i dont have any idea about the truth, atleast you can guess your traffic source.

but i think google webmaster tool will help us for keyword search volume. in webmaster there is an option called search query here we can find which keyword generate traffic to our site.

Quote Originally Posted by lovish View Post
    but i think google webmaster tool will help us for keyword search volume. in webmaster there is an option called search query here we can find which keyword generate traffic to our site.
    Are you answering your own question?????
    Need to write a love letter to Google? I'm an SEO Copywriter Hidden Content Search Smart DesignŽ. | Travel Gypsy in Hidden Content . | Get the Hidden Content to SEO Web Design.

As we all know google will change his algorithm day to day so we are now facing a biggest problem in our visitors data we didn't find which keyword generating traffic to us and which keyword is useless.

problem is for spammers, and Google keyword planner is perfect tool to give correct and accurate data.
    why are you looking for other resources when Google webmaster tool give all?
    Ronny Hidden Content since 4 years. He also has suggests Hidden Content .

Quote Originally Posted by ronnyroll View Post
    problem is for spammers, and Google keyword planner is perfect tool to give correct and accurate data.
    why are you looking for other resources when Google webmaster tool give all?
    I never heard that keyword planner tool provide the data about "what are the keywords generating traffic for a particular website". Can you please elaborate? I think OP wants the alternative of Google analytics tool.

I agree that Google webmaster tools is good source to know about keyword traffic as it provides the clicks and impressions for top search queries in Google, but it only provides last 90 days data.

I also recommend these two blogs to know more sources for finding keyword traffic:

http://blog.kissmetrics.com/5-altern...-not-provided/
    http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/google-...-alternatives/

Hi,

FYI, Webmeup planned for January 2014 a tool for "Not Provided" keyword. Check the link. http://webmeup.com/roadmap.html

You cannot get the details of keywords in Not provided section. And may be there is no way to get the details of that particular section.

Google did not release anything in relate to that issue. I have been searching it for quite a long time. I think you can just analyze the thing through Google Webmaster Tools. See what is the most search keywords/phrases to see you site in the SERP and compare it to Google Analytics "Not Provided" data. Seems not so accurate though. But that's the only thing I know to analyze and improve my site's performance in the SERP.