Submit Your Article Forum Rules

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Deepsand

Deepsand

I recently had occasion to send my old sparring partner and friend a message that said 'You are like my family Deep. . My two sons regularly give me the shits (drive me nuts, we disagree and fight) But I would never wish to be without them . . Nor without your company on WebProWorld '.

If any of the readers of this thread had occasion to disagree with Deepsand you will be fully aware that one definition of Impossible is to "win an argument with Deepsand."

My hope is that in true Deepsand form, the best that he will allow this horrible illness is a compromise. This seems to me to be fair and acceptable (The best Deepsand ever offered me in our disagreements was a compromise.)

My hope is that Deepsands illness will receive the same fate as myself and countless others that have attempted to better him. That this illness will withdraw gracefully, after having merely asserted the point "we are all vulnerable" . .

My hope is For the illness to shuffle off to some unobservable place where it can lick its wounds, and regret the day it engaged in combat with my good friend.

I am now going to attempt to post my very strength and best wishes and in the hope that Deepsand can find some way to harness them. . ** Sent**
    Last edited by SteveGerencser; 10-08-2013 at 09:37 PM.

Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content
    If Optimising for google gives you a headache? - try optimising your Users

Quote Originally Posted by Tubby View Post
    ... My hope is For the illness to shuffle off to some unobservable place where it can lick its wounds, and regret the day it engaged in combat with my good friend...
    Good on yer, cobber, for baring your heart, and saying the words that we reticent Brits find so hard! It looks like Hurricane Sandy didn't dare to tangle with Deep, so we hope that Deep can outfight any illness until it runs away in terror.
    Last edited by C0ldf1re; 10-31-2012 at 01:41 PM.
    'It is perseverance and not genius that takes a man to the top.' - Cicero (attrib) *** 'Oh, yeah? That's easy for a genius to say.' - C0ldf1re.

Rebuke it Deep! Do not claim it as yours. It made a mistake, took a wrong turn, and upon the realization that you are an unfavorable host it must surrender all power to you.

Rest in Peace 1946 - 2013 deepsand's Avatar
    I am presently in State College, in the dead center of Pennsylvania. As of 8 AM Tue. morning, Sandy was projected to run smack over my location.

However, she decided that discretion was the better part of valor, and turned northward well east of here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tubby View Post
    If any of the readers of this thread had occasion to disagree with Deepsand you will be fully aware that one definition of Impossible is to "win an argument with Deepsand."
    So true... Just kidding.

Deepsand, I send out my best wishes in hopes that you pull through and recover in record time. You've been part of our family here on the forum for almost a decade now. You've made a big impression here.

Deep, how any living organism would think it could survive tangling with you is beyond me?!?

Prayers for recovery for you have been lifted up. And I will continue to do so.

Tubby, thanks for bringing this to our attention and giving us a chance to offer up encouragement.

Deepsand , hang in there and get well very-very-very soon buddy!
    Already missing our intensive recursive formula PR iteration discussions...
    Hidden Content
    FYI: ".nl" is short for "The Netherlands" and the linked-to site's contents are Dutch.

Good luck Deepsand. I hope you win the fight.
    You can't create artful marketing with color by number seo

I have no doubt that your recovery will be swift! I don't think the illness stands a chance.
    Hidden Content Solutions in Markham
    Hidden Content Web Design for business
    Hidden Content - Spread your business message locally and around the world!

Quote Originally Posted by deepsand View Post
    I am presently in State College, in the dead center of Pennsylvania. As of 8 AM Tue. morning, Sandy was projected to run smack over my location.

However, she decided that discretion was the better part of valor, and turned northward well east of here.
    I'm in Dirty Jersey where most of the area was whacked with power outages, been nasty, but altogether where I am we're ok, no damage, no power out right now, we're very fortunate.

Be well, deepsand!
    Hidden Content on Google+