For the past year we have been using WP as our business venture site. It has been a bit of a nightmare. We hired a developer to fix some pretty straight forward things, and they do not work. But, they seem so simple. Would somebody be able to point me in the right direction in fixing some issues? It would be so greatly appreciated.
I'm stumped. I don't expect you to fix them, but point me in the right direction? I posted some screenshots of issues we started having last week (subtractmusic.com/screens). These little errors just started happening, then it just started not coming up at all, as you just fixed. Would be so appreciated. We also use 1&1 for our main product and services site/store, and are transferring over everything to you guys. 1&1 never gets back to us so fast. Thanks.
2. Too much space below on homepage (01.jpg)
3. Bad code in artist pages (02.jpg, 03.jpg)
4. Font for artist name is too large, somehow changed (04.jpg)
5. bottom nav bar is cut off on artists page(05.jpg)
6. add flag and country name fields on the artist page. We had it working once, but the field keeps disappearing. (06.jpg (example on a site we like), 07.jpg)
7. The search is always bringing up the same stuff? It hasn't always. (any keyword produces the same result)
Any suggestions?? Please?