Submit Your Article Forum Rules

Thread: Link Exchange with Code Coupon Discount

Link Exchange with Code Coupon Discount

I'm looking for link exchange with for this site http://www.codecoupondiscount.com/
    PR4 and around 200 visitors / day. The link will appear in the footer ( all pages that means ).
    Any proposition?
    Coupon Site Script - Turnkey Affiliate Moneymaking Business

Code Coupon Discount - Coupon Site Script in Action

Not that PR matters much, but that site shows as PR3 for me.
    Markham Web Design Company. Why Responsive WordPress Web Design is important for business. Optimized Press Releases in Markham for better search results

Plus site wide footer links are bad juju these days.
    You can't create artful marketing with color by number seo

The link exchange era has gone. You are not going to get any benefit from reciprocal links but as a suggestion you can sell link space to earn something.

If it is based on similar link exchange sites, it will still be useful. Otherwise, it will likely be useless for such links.
    Find Out More About Renting Thai Amulets For Blessing Of Protection in Well Being & Wealth | Destiny of Fate | Exploring, Understanding & Learning The Basic Feng Shui Art Of Placement To Build Wealth & Harmony With Friends, Colleagues And Family Members In Relationships & Careers... Do you want a better lifestyle? Check it out today!

Rest in Peace 1946 - 2013 deepsand's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Noble123 View Post
    The link exchange era has gone. You are not going to get any benefit from reciprocal links but as a suggestion you can sell link space to earn something.
    There's nothing inherently bad about reciprocal links. The quantitative evaluation re. PageRank is independent of the relationship between source and target. And, the effect on the Link Profile of the target's Domain is for all links dependent on the contextual relationship between source and target.

As for selling link space, you run the risk of being slammed for selling links.

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by aditd View Post
    I'm looking for link exchange with for this site http://www.codecoupondiscount.com/
    PR4 and around 200 visitors / day. The link will appear in the footer ( all pages that means ).
    Any proposition?
    Why are you inquiring about a site that you are linking to in your Signature?

Quote Originally Posted by deepsand View Post
    ---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
    Why are you inquiring about a site that you are linking to in your Signature?
    I don't understand the question. There a site that I willing to exchange links, in the correct section of the forum that is also in my signature ( proving that it is mine ). Something wrong in what I do ?

Rest in Peace 1946 - 2013 deepsand's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aditd View Post
    I don't understand the question. There a site that I willing to exchange links, in the correct section of the forum that is also in my signature ( proving that it is mine ). Something wrong in what I do ?
    The wording of your OP was unclear, allowing that you may be seeking information about the viability of exchanging links with the named DN.

From this response, presumably you mean that you are offering to provide OBLs from said DN on a reciprocal basis.

Quote Originally Posted by deepsand View Post
    From this response, presumably you mean that you are offering to provide OBLs from said DN on a reciprocal basis.
    Well in may different words from mine ... but this is what I want to do.