Submit Your Article Forum Rules

Thread: Deleting posts???

Deleting posts???

This is the second time I have posted something only for it to be deleted immediately???

WHAT THE $%K IS GOING ON WITH YOU PEOPLE?

The post was re a company spamming google's results, VERY appropriate for this forum I would think???....

PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY THIS WAS DELETED?

Your post wasn't deleted. It was merged with your previous thread about the very same subject.

Which was originally moved from the Google forum because?

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

The original needs to be in the Google forum where I posted it, it should not be anywhere else.. If this post is not Google related then which is?

It was moved for moderation purposes, and is back where it was originally posted.

On a side note, complaining about our moderators and posting censored curse words will not gain you any favor. Our mods do an excellent job, and do it for free out of the kindness of their own hearts. There is absolutely no reason to make demands and shout that your posts shouldn't be moderated. Your new thread is exactly the same thing as your previous thread. That is why it was merged. It was never deleted.