Submit Your Article Forum Rules

Thread: Bing Indexing Problem

Thumbs up Bing Indexing Problem

Hi friends,

i am new here. I am facing some problems from bing webmaster indexing. My problem is, i have submitted my website in bing webmaster since few months ago. After one month i have checked on bing search engine for surety that my website is visible or not. But unfortunately my website is not showed in bing search engine that time. I have submit my website again in start of April but sad to say i am still facing indexing problem. Website crawling fine and msn boot working fine. Site map submitted successfully but not indexing of my website by msn webmaster. Please Help me in this regard and give me suggestion for rectify this serious problem. Looking forward your replies.

Thanks

I have had Bing take up to 6 weeks before indexing changes...

Quote Originally Posted by wallpaperss View Post
    Hi friends,

i am new here. I am facing some problems from bing webmaster indexing. My problem is, i have submitted my website in bing webmaster since few months ago. After one month i have checked on bing search engine for surety that my website is visible or not. But unfortunately my website is not showed in bing search engine that time. I have submit my website again in start of April but sad to say i am still facing indexing problem. Website crawling fine and msn boot working fine. Site map submitted successfully but not indexing of my website by msn webmaster. Please Help me in this regard and give me suggestion for rectify this serious problem. Looking forward your replies.

Thanks
    I recently had some indexing issues with MSN. What I did was update my sitemap and re-submit it took a couple of weeks for it to start indexing some pages but it's moving in the right direction. My site is an ecommerce store and have noticed that it hasn't indexed any product pages yet. I think this might have something to do with it seeing duplicate content from my normal url structure and switching to https: secure mode. Maybe I could be of more help if you could provide your url of your site.

Mike
    Better By Design. . .
    Trade Show Displays | Pop Up Displays

It seems to me that Bing is extremely slow in indexing pages. It definetly needs improvement and they rarely index 100 percent of a site. I am not really sure why Bing does this, but the indexing rate is pretty poor. I think both Bing and Google have the right idea in creating their respective "webmaster" tools, but they both need to work on enhancing their features and making them awesome...
    Bluehost Web Hosting || Hostgator Web Hosting
    AT&T U-verse Bundles

Forget Bing, they are only a second rate player. Work on Google, and your Bing results will eventually be similar. I still suspect that Bing ratings can be bought, as I have found a number of rankings that had decidedly less seo juice than those below them.

for new sits its happens always.. solution is update site frequently ( daily ) and after change the sitemap then resubmit.. sure within a month will idex

Rest in Peace 1946 - 2013 deepsand's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by boilerman View Post
    Forget Bing, they are only a second rate player.
    To advise that anyone ignore all but Google is unconscionable.

Work on Google, and your Bing results will eventually be similar.
    Just how is that going to happen, when their SERP algorithms are so greatly different?

I still suspect that Bing ratings can be bought, as I have found a number of rankings that had decidedly less seo juice than those below them.
    Considering how easily link juice can be bought for benefit on Google, and that Bing doesn't use links the way that Google does, that is a claim with novisible means of support.

I suspect that you are of the mistaken belief that the algorithms of Google and Bing are quite similar.

Quote Originally Posted by shakir
    for new sits its happens always.. solution is update site frequently ( daily ) and after change the sitemap then resubmit.. sure within a month will idex
    Nonsense; there is nothing that "always happens" for new sites.

As for "update site frequently," this is a counterproductive myth, one based on the mistaken belief that SEs are enamored of constantly changing data, when in fact such merely makes their tasks the more difficult and their data stores less timely.