Submit Your Article Forum Rules

Thread: Another adsense domain ban

Another adsense domain ban

It's a query about another google adsense ban for a domain. Actually what happened is my friend got a message from google adsense about misleading headings on his site, and he was given 3 days time by google to fix the issue. He added the advertisement heading over all the ads, but one ad unit remained as it is accidently. After one week google banned adsense ads on his domains. He applied for reconsideration a couple of times but no results. I tod him that filling the form is hte only option available and there's 1% chances he will get adsense back for his domain,..... Stil I'd like to ask if there are any chances he can get adsense for that domain.
    Last edited by rah; 04-25-2012 at 09:04 AM. Reason: partially fix for index
    Regards,
    Vinay Hidden Content | Hidden Content

Nope - not possible. They simply don't care if you're a small fish.
    I lost my adsense for a similar reason few years back and couldn't get it back no matter what I did.

WebProWorld MVP TrafficProducer's Avatar
    Believe it or not, it's still about content

Recover From Google Penguin Update: Get Better At Links

Believe it or not, it's still about content

Get the WebProNews Newsletter! www.webpronews.com/
    By Chris Crum April 30, 2012

Penguin update (formerly known as the Webspam update). This is designed to target webmasters engaging in such tactics and violating Google’s quality guidelines. One of those guidelines is about not participating in linking schemes designed to increase your site’s PageRank (and we know PageRank is still a major part of Google’s algorithm, despite an increased emphasis on social and personalization).
    Too Much depression to do much Hidden Content Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by vinay11111 View Post
    It's a query about another google adsense ban for a domain. Actually what happened is my friend got a message from google adsense about misleading headings on his site, and he was given 3 days time by google to fix the issue. He added the advertisement heading over all the ads, but one ad unit remained as it is accidently. After one week google banned adsense ads on his domains. He applied for reconsideration a couple of times but no results. I tod him that filling the form is hte only option available and there's 1% chances he will get adsense back for his domain,..... Stil I'd like to ask if there are any chances he can get adsense for that domain.
    There are no chance to get Google Adsense by the same Domain. But he can try for Adsense with another Domain, It can Be Free domain like Blogger or HubPage no problem.