Submit Your Article Forum Rules

Thread: Google place

Google place

I own a business directory where people come and post their business information. We use the Google map to display their location.

My question is.. How can I best use Google place to benefit my customers?

I found the a API which can add the businesses automatically to Google place..

But what other ways can I utilize Google Place to benefit my customers and achieve better results in search?

Thanks

Be aware that the maps API is no longer 100% free. After 10k calls to the API they start charging or shut it off.
    You can't create artful marketing with color by number seo

Try using some other specified mapping solution and when they add they ads show them the preview look hw users would see

Quote Originally Posted by sybrant View Post
    Try using some other specified mapping solution and when they add they ads show them the preview look hw users would see
    Do not find other best free mapping solution... if have why do not you share with us

Quote Originally Posted by levikay View Post
    I found the a API which can add the businesses automatically to Google place..

Thanks
    As far as I understand, and it would be great to be corrected, you can only add a location, a name and a category via the API, this in effect will create an unclaimed map-pin.

The SEO benefit only really kicks in when the business 'claim' the map-pin, and the clients website is added to that claimed map-pin, along with completing all the details and pictures that become available for a claimed business.

Let me know if you know differently, please.