Submit Your Article Forum Rules

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amazon Affiliate Websites

Red face Amazon Affiliate Websites

So I am seeing alot of websites that are full of Amazon products - which I am sure are just amazon affiliate links. I have known about this model, but I am seeing alot of these sites now. And it got me thinking about this possibly...

How do you guys feel about this model?

Does Google like websites filled with Amazon ( affiliate ) products?

Is this a good business model ?

Any comments or insights into going down this road for one of my sites....
    Bluehost Web Hosting || Hostgator Web Hosting
    AT&T U-verse Bundles

Making money from Amazon can be tough, unless I suppose you have a gazillion visitors every day. I suspect the sites you're seeing come from newbie "graduates" of those seo coaching programs. Kind of sad, really. I doubt their Amazon commissions come anywhere close to the $100+/month they're spending to "make money on the web."

I agree with you guys! In my views as Amazon is a well known website so why people use our affiliate link to buy the products either going to the amazon's site?

I agree. It's very difficult to make money with Amazon's affiliate program.

Commissions are very low and they only have a 24 hour cookie.
    Azam Marketing, Inc., 1997-2014: 17 Years of Digital Marketing and Design Results
    Domain Exhibit - premium domains and websites | quote WebProWorld for additional 20% discount

Quote Originally Posted by Azam View Post
    I agree. It's very difficult to make money with Amazon's affiliate program.

Commissions are very low and they only have a 24 hour cookie.
    I would like to be clarified about the 24 hour cookie. If you could then it would be helpful.

There are some Amazon associates that seem to make good money promoting all sorts of different products. If you do not have a high traffic site to send volume of visitors then it is a case of trial and error.

Yes indeed, the commissions are very low. You need a ton of targeted traffic to earn a good income as an Amazon affiliate. It's much easier to earn some good money promoting affiliate products and services from Clickbank, Paydotcom...

Amazon pays very little commission and its hard to get visitor to those affiliate sites as well

Do you recommend any script to make Amazon review sites in no time?

The 24 hour cookie is your biggest brawback with Amazon IMO. Many 'clickers' place items in their basket to purchase much later. Comissions are low, but you can make money if you find the right niche with traffic.