Submit Your Article Forum Rules

Thread: ANY suggests for our websites????

ANY suggests for our websites????

Our website is really old, even I myself do not like it, the whole pages looks quiet simple and not attractive at all.
    We have tried to do a little changes to makes it better, but it did not help at all.
    So are they anyone who can give me some advice to makes it better.
    Please search "Photo Flash Maker Platinum" or "Photo Flash Maker Professional" to see my problem, because I can not post website here now
    Welcome any comments!!
    Thank you!

I surfed to http://www.anvsoft.com/

1. The internals look good. I would switch to HTML5 in the next version of your website.
    2. Not sure why anyone would by any products that are related to Adobe Flash as Flash is dying. You don't even use flash banners on YOUR homepage and for a good reason (iPad).
    3. I like the look and functionality of the menu.
    4. My only negative is that the images look a bit cheesy. But, I am NOT a designer and have idea how to improve them.
    Dave Barnes
    +1.303.744.9024
    Hidden Content

Thank you very much.
    So, 1) we should use HTML5; 2), we should use flash banner, which can show the functions of our Photo Flash Maker to visitors. and the flashes should be attractive at the same time.
    Thank you again, I will tell out website-maker your advice.

At least I know that I am not alone. But at least I am the one in the publisher's chair. If you, yourself cannot implement the changes recommended by reviewers, then please tell me how you are not using up a lot of people's time and able to give nothing of confirmation in return? This is just plain not fair to the reviewers, and takes on a whole new, sinister look.

In fact, we are deciding to build a new website for the product Photo Flash Maker. I am the only one who in charge of this product, so basically I tell the website-maker what I want then he will do it. We had a meeting yesterday about this change, so it may takes a little bit long to see the new website.
    Sorry for taking your time to read this.

Quote Originally Posted by funny View Post
    In fact, we are deciding to build a new website for the product Photo Flash Maker. I am the only one who in charge of this product, so basically I tell the website-maker what I want then he will do it. We had a meeting yesterday about this change, so it may takes a little bit long to see the new website.
    Sorry for taking your time to read this.
    No problem at all. That's what we do here, read. Knowing that you can actually act upon the advice given here is all we need assurance of. A lot of review requests are empty and insincere. Just wanted to be sure this wasn't one of them.

I have another Suggestion

1) On the products Page where you have those Categories...Photo Tools , Mac Software etc... you can use some Related Icons instead of the simple Gear(Which is a symbol for tools no doubt) but the Related Icons would add more looks to the site

2) The Hot Products make it look Hot which says Hot Products...make it stand a little different than other it just looks as the other products!!

Just my 2 cents not something you actually need to implement!!

I like the site. Two suggestions. One, I don't know if it is really necessary to have the scroll to top button on the home paged of your site because there is not really that much content to scroll through. Secondly, on the "Special Offers" and "Freeware" tabs, add the code: cursor:pointer;. This shows the users that the tab is clickable and adds to a greater user experience. Good work!
    Last edited by weegillis; 04-13-2012 at 01:09 AM.