Submit Your Article Forum Rules

Thread: How to Increase Facebook Fans ?

How to Increase Facebook Fans ?

Hello Friends,

Please tell me how to increase facebook fans without paid service, anybody suggest to me any tricks for fastly
    increase facbook fans.

Thanks For Help...............

In my opinion, first your facebook page should have quality content and active engaement which will make a good impression on them.Second, you can utilize the twitter to popularize your facebook.And another usual and direct way is that seek help from your friends like asking them to follow you.All the above is as much as i know.Hope that can help you,

You have to promote your fb page, and constantly ask for likes. But that's not enough. If you want people to "like" your page, you might have to provide some incentive - (10% an order, free points for something, etc). That's the legit way. There are black hat methods (free) that can help you get thousands of fans in a day, but that seems to be beyond what you're looking to do.

You can ask certain celebrities/groups on Facebook who has large number of fan following to promote your page. I initially did the same thing and it really helped in increasing likes of my Facebook page.

1. Create a FaceBook Fan page
    2. On your site, put Facebook logo with some title like LIKE/JOIN us on Facebook
    3. Post regular updates & your products/services to Facebook page
    4. Respond to people comments, pictures & videos on Facebook
    5. Encourage people to LIKE your FB page so you can have better traffic via regular updates

6. The following user agrees with Sujan:
    you have to give a attractive look to your Facebook fan page.. and share you fan page and ask your friends for like fan page. Daily update about your services and products...update attractive things like pics ,thoughts etc...

No doubt, the above mentioned tips or points are too important But I think your FB fan page should be attractive with unique content and you need to updates this page with new material or content, video or picture regularly and second thing use twitter for introduction and get maximum likes.

best of luck!

Quote Originally Posted by lyan View Post
    In my opinion, first your facebook page should have quality content and active engaement which will make a good impression on them.Second, you can utilize the twitter to popularize your facebook.And another usual and direct way is that seek help from your friends like asking them to follow you.All the above is as much as i know.Hope that can help you,
    Quote Originally Posted by SEOforGoogle View Post
    You have to promote your fb page, and constantly ask for likes. But that's not enough. If you want people to "like" your page, you might have to provide some incentive - (10% an order, free points for something, etc). That's the legit way. There are black hat methods (free) that can help you get thousands of fans in a day, but that seems to be beyond what you're looking to do.
    Yes these are ways to surely build your fan base but if you're not a major popular person in your industry it's going to take some time to build that popularity. Once you do, you can simply post a link to your new page on your wall and get a thousand followers overnight - that's just the way it is.

Also if you have two pages with the same content/services etc. you can merge the two pages (the smaller fan based page into the larger fan based page) by hitting the edit button on the larger fan based page and then hitting the Resources link and then hitting the merge link. The pages should be named the same for this to work and you'll lose all the content and images from the smaller fan based page but the Likers will still remain.

If you're up and coming creating a lot of pages is not a bad idea...

Oh and I'll add, if you're doing this for a client and want to help them build their fan base, one good way of starting out is by of course asking your friends (ask the client to ask their friends to Like the page and hopefully share it) and from there get your client to offer some amazing special or anything to that effect for people who sign up - like a mini-sweepstakes...things like that should get the fan base going naturally.

I would also add these tips:

If you do have your company blog, at the end of your blog post, you can put a link to your fan page to encourage your blog readers to click and visit your page
    You can also add interesting photos and tag your friends.
    Professional Australian Hidden Content that provides Result-Oriented Hidden Content and Cost-Effective Hidden Content s