Submit Your Article Forum Rules

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chime.In - Effective Social Bookmarking Site

Chime.In - Effective Social Bookmarking Site

I happened across this social bookmarking site last week: Chime.in. What? Another bookmarking site? Another social platform? Who cares?

Well, I do think bookmarking has its value, and it would seem this one is right up there with the best of them. Why? Because the bookmarks appear in the SERPs almost immediately. I had bookmarked a new Squidoo page and when I did a quick search of the title, the Chime.in page popped right up. I've also seen it in deeper SERPs for highly competitive keywords - above websites that you might expect to outrank it. And I am searching in a clean browser, btw.

So, I know morestar is now on Chime.in, as is webnauts; Let's add each other. I'm here: http://chime.in/user/mjtaylor.

Has any one else used Chime.in? Let me know what you think, and please do let's expand the WPW network on Chime.in. I'm going to Chime this page right now!
    Need to write a love letter to Google? I'm an SEO Copywriter Hidden Content Search Smart DesignŽ. | Travel Gypsy in Hidden Content . | Get the Hidden Content to SEO Web Design.

2. The following user agrees with mjtaylor:
    Yes, I'm actually having a good time playing around with their features, very nice platform

Please don't blog about this and ruin like everyone did to Pinterest.
    You can't create artful marketing with color by number seo

Too late ... I blogged about it last night. If you had given me a guest post ...
    Need to write a love letter to Google? I'm an SEO Copywriter Hidden Content Search Smart DesignŽ. | Travel Gypsy in Hidden Content . | Get the Hidden Content to SEO Web Design.

6. The following user agrees with mjtaylor:
    Quote Originally Posted by mjtaylor View Post

So, I know morestar is now on Chime.in, as is webnauts; Let's add each other. I'm here: http://chime.in/user/mjtaylor.

Has any one else used Chime.in? Let me know what you think, and please do let's expand the WPW network on Chime.in. I'm going to Chime this page right now!
    So am I http://chime.in/user/BrianMc
    Just joined so trying to get thing organized!

Yes, Chime.in is great. It's the new version for mixx.com. Thanks for its great update. Really wonderful now. Better sharing, better user experience.
    If You Don't Reach Me, How You Know Me

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

thank for your great offer and i just get one more site for sharing experience and communicating with people of likemind just like a forum.What's more, i just want to log in but it seems hard for me to achieve that because i have no facebook account or twitter account and i failed the third way either.So now i have to be as a visitor not a member which i feel regret.

Quote Originally Posted by mjtaylor View Post
    I Let me know what you think!
    Since I have subscribed to the daily digest, I have been finding their daily email helpful. I can see who my new followers are and what been chimed! Still trying to figure out the site out..any tips?

Just joined chime so I'm still updating my profile. Here's my profile link - http://chime.in/user/seosolutionsau .
    Professional Australian Hidden Content that provides Result-Oriented Hidden Content and Cost-Effective Hidden Content s