Marketing and encryption
SEO blog content duplication?
threads made me follow up with this post and two related articles. After reading these two threads and articles thoroughly you should ask yourself:
- Is it possible to idenify duplicate content aside from trivial copy and paste (without citation)? Citing small sections of an article is not regarded as duplicate content.
- Is it possible to identify advanced article writing bots or software and article spinning?
- Can search engines that should have fairly advanced algorithms identify article spinning when the combinations are "infinite" for practical purposes?
- Is it possible to earn Ad money on your site if you compete with Ad pages produced by bots or article spinning software?
- How many (known and unknown) methods are there that mine the SERPs to make gateway and landing pages for an automatically generated site with thousands of pages filled with the same Ad code?
- Will good programmers that write automatic content creation software mined from the trillions of pages on the internet, take over at least the Ad space on the internet?
- How many affilate and ad providers check and recheck their publishers on a regular basis?
- Should an online organization be set up on the internet to protect content writers?