Submit Your Article Forum Rules

Thread: SEO blog content duplication?

SEO blog content duplication?

I want to post my blog entries on both my company and my personal blog. Is this considered content duplication SEO wise?

Write a large article and spin it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_spinning

or use a smart article generator [efficientarticlemarketing.com/smart-article-generator-review/] and see if the SeBots can identify it.

The answer to your original question: It depends on how it is done.

Does the content need to be identical? Isn't it possible to fit it to the context of the two sites? Ideally, I personally prefer one unique version.

And personally, I would not recommend using article spinning or automatic article generation.

I may for example write one version on my English bulletin board and a different, but related often simpler version in Norwegian on my Norwegian bulletin board with links to the English version.
    Last edited by kgun; 02-14-2012 at 11:16 AM.
    Hidden Content :: Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Conversations creates communities and conversions create profit.

Automatic article generation or article spinning? As I said, I don't reccommend it. And please don't spin articles by scraping my posts and sites

But now I know that it is nearly impossible for serious content writers of unique content to make money with AdSense. Most probably they compete with their own unique content spun by a spinner somwhere that is much more profitable for affiliate providers than me.

Is it time for "writers of unique content" to unite in an organization and only accept static brand links: http://www.adschoolworld.com/#brandlink

I mean it. It is no joke. That is in my opionion the best way for professional writers to compete with article spinners.

Article writing software and Bots have been known for a long time. It is remarkable that this problem has not got greater attention on the internet. It is remarkable that no organisation have been set up (to my knowledge) to stop it.

A related WPW thread started 05-03-2007 04:45 PM:

Semantic engines - nothing difficult, at all...

Or is it in 2012 the only way for small publishers to make money with AdSense and similar services??

Hidden Content :: Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Conversations creates communities and conversions create profit.