Submit Your Article Forum Rules

Page 3 of 244 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Is today today or tomorrow yesterday?

Re: Jello & Ghosts

Quote Originally Posted by rocky1
    Must be the Lexapro Doc! She's startin to make sense!!! Minstrel I don't suppose you make housecalls to ND by chance?
    North Dakota... Nebrasqua... hell, if you buy the plane ticket and cover expenses, I'll make housecalls any where you want :-)

North Dakota... Nebrasqua... hell, if you buy the plane ticket and cover expenses, I'll make housecalls any where you want :-)
    I'll keep that in mind, and if these feelings of severe blondeness don't begin to subside in a few days, which should put us at about day before yesterday, I'll let you know! };-)

Now now! Remember you asked me to tell you! :) So I guess you could say: You asked for it!

By the way Minstrel I just got off the phone with my shrink and she say's we're getting better...oops I mean I am getting better. And next week when she get's out of the psych ward we're going to go out for ice cream and get her a balloon cause I promised I would. They did tell me that I couldn't discuss Jello, ghosts, or todays today or tomorrows yesterday with her, she kinda acts funny when I do. :)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Cat washing IS a martial art."

Yes Maam.... I did ask for it! Didn't I?

And, it was worth every minute of it!!! }:~)

Rocky

Yes Maam.... I did ask for it! Didn't I?

And, it was worth every minute of it!!! }:~)

I posted this one twice to make sure it was there when ever you get around to reading it Wen!

Rocky[/i]

Quote Originally Posted by wenwilder
    They did tell me that I couldn't discuss Jello, ghosts, or todays today or tomorrows yesterday with her, she kinda acts funny when I do
    pfffttt... what do shrinks know?

"La foi consiste a' croire ce que la raison ne croit pas..Il ne suffit pas qu'une chose soit possible pour la croire."
    How did someone in Nebraska learn to speak French?

Quote Originally Posted by minstrel
    How did someone in Nebraska learn to speak French?
    The same way I learned to speak latin, understand Shakespeare, and appreciate Monet. One today at a time. :)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Cat washing IS a martial art."

Don't listen to them Wen...they are the unconverted !

I'm with ya all the way.....cept maybe with the jello ! Tho..I must concede, that at times my mind feels like jello :-)

As for your ghosts, do I have to start running now if I say I have experienced a couple? Yeah, yeah...dont laff fellas !

If you go back to your enviro basics, you will remember that energy stays in a system. Life is energy, so it must stay in the system. If you die, the energy is released (dont ask me to where either!). So why is it so far fetched that an energy force would remain after we die...i.e. ghosts.

As Wen said....until we could prove there was gravity...there wasn't any ;-)

You go girl !! :-)

Cindy
    [url returns 404 - removed by mod 07/11]
    It' time for Progressive Web & IT Development!

Quote Originally Posted by Matauri
    As for your ghosts, do I have to start running now if I say I have experienced a couple? Yeah, yeah...
    Now, I didn't say there weren't ghosts, or at least something that can exist at times between this world and the next that we can sometimes experience - in fact, I too have had a few such experiences... plus, I saw Ghostbusters a LOT when my children were younger (Part I AND II)...

But gravity was there even before we were there to notice it... if a tree falls in the forest and there is no one around to hear it, dos it still make a sound? if a man is in the forest and there is no woman around, is he still wrong? :-)

and as for the jello thing, well... like I said, maybe more or different medication can help.

BC s' Number One Cash Crop

I would like to ask "What the heck are you people smoking?" Cuase I am sure it didn't come from BC and everyone knows that Jello Pudding is the smartest thing known to man, and the only thing worth believing in is my lucky astrology mood watch.

Greyhawk
    Hidden Content
    Procrastinate now don't put it off!!!