Submit Your Article Forum Rules

Thread: How to get visible back-links in Google

How to get visible back-links in Google

I have got 5 blog posts from the PR3+ blog review sites. I want good mechanism which I can do to get visible these back-links in Google. I am not talking of getting them indexed. for example when I search " Link : mysite.com" I should be able see those back-links

Please advice how to do this effectively. I need proper mechanism for this so that I can work slowly and with good quality to achieve this

I'll take a chance by saying I don't think you looked around the forums first to check out any of the amazing threads that would be of great help to you, so here's a link you should visit first.

Link Building 101
    Web Design Markham
    Responsive WordPress Web Design
    Online SEO Press Releases Markham.

3. The following user agrees with LD:
    I'm not sure blog commenting and forum posting had the effect it once had due to blog comments getting hit with the "no follow" tags.
    There are some recommend directories you can get your links submitted to that should show some backlinks pretty quickly (Google SEO Moz Directories) for a list of recommended ones, or just search this forum.
    Have you considered writing quality interesting content then releasing it through some paid channels such as PRweb? I'll let the more senior members weigh in on that effectiveness.

Point: Blog comments aren't going to help you that much- try other methods found on WPW
    Michael McVerry

We Are Avid, Inc.
    We are AVID about web, mobile, & video.

Rest in Peace 1946 - 2013 deepsand's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessica1
    If you want to index the website quickly, then go for free directory submission in the niche category. The links from the directories sites help your website to index fast in Google.
    After that, go for some very important link building processes like:
    - Blog commenting
    - Forum posting
    - Social bookmarking submissions.
    The links created from the above processes persists longer, and you can see them in the link: query too.
    Firstly, the OP's question has nothing to do with getting his site indexed - BTW, relying on discovery via 3rd party sites is not advisable where direct submission is available, as is the case with Google - nothing to do with getting new links, and nothing to do with getting links indexed per se.

Secondly, the "persistence" of links is wholly unrelated to the "processes" cited by you. Links do not simply fade away, but vanish only by act of the parties controlling the sourcing pages.

Lastly, and here we get to the matter addressed by the OP, the link: operator never shows all indexed links. In fact, not even a view from within a Google Webmaster Tools account for the site in question shows all such links.

By design, Google never tells all that it knows.

Quote Originally Posted by mmcverry View Post
    I'm not sure blog commenting and forum posting had the effect it once had due to blog comments getting hit with the "no follow" tags.
    There are some recommend directories you can get your links submitted to that should show some backlinks pretty quickly (Google SEO Moz Directories) for a list of recommended ones, or just search this forum.
    Have you considered writing quality interesting content then releasing it through some paid channels such as PRweb? I'll let the more senior members weigh in on that effectiveness.

Point: Blog comments aren't going to help you that much- try other methods found on WPW
    Of what material relevance to the OP's quest to have the specified existing IBLs appear in the link: operator's results?

Quote Originally Posted by mark1976 View Post
    I have got 5 blog posts from the PR3+ blog review sites. I want good mechanism which I can do to get visible these back-links in Google. I am not talking of getting them indexed. for example when I search " Link : mysite.com" I should be able see those back-links

Please advice how to do this effectively. I need proper mechanism for this so that I can work slowly and with good quality to achieve this
    You are tilting at windmills.

Whether or not a link is reported via the link: is immaterial to it's being indexed and properly accounted for vis-a-vis the target's PageRank and Link Profile.

By design, said operator reports but a fraction of the totality of links indexed by Google.