I see everybody's more and more running to get a good rank in Alexa top.
I have a few questions regarding Alexa rank:
- How is this Alexa rank calculated? It's only an estimate based on the people who installed the alexa extension in their browsers, or is it something more?
- Does this Alela rank has anything to do with SEO? If you're alexa rank/score is lower, you get better positioning in search engines?
- If you SE optimize your website, do you get better Alexa rank?
- Alexa usually shows two figures: Alexa rank and Alexa rank in country. Does the second rank (in country) mean anything?
- Based on what does Alexa calculate the traffic when you rank world wide less than 100.000?
- Do you rank better in Google when you have a better Alexa Rank?
- Does Alexa Rank influence your first page results appearance in the search engines?