Submit Your Article Forum Rules

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it possible to get Google PR 10/10

Is it possible to get Google PR 10/10

Today when i was searching in google, i find a website [url removed by mod], when i see its PR in google toolbar it gives me a shock with 10/10 PR. Is it possible? to get 10 out of 10 PR for any website instead of google. If we check any other international level website e.g CNN 8-PR and similar like this not have more then 8. Also google.com PR is 9. So what do u think for this??
    Last edited by weegillis; 02-09-2012 at 11:34 PM. Reason: URL unnecessary

they faked their PR.
    William Cross
    Hidden Content by Those Damn Coders
    Hidden Content because our constitution matters

Quote Originally Posted by williamc View Post
    they faked their PR.
    but in case of fake PR if we check domain cache it shows the orignal domain in cache as i had found this one - [URL removed by mod]

is it possible if domain name and cache page domain is same and it it faked?
    Last edited by weegillis; 02-09-2012 at 11:36 PM. Reason: URL unnecessary

To get PR 10 to your site you have to give something different to people like mark zuckerberg (founder of FB ) or Larry and Sergey.....LOL

yes you can get 10/10 pr but like paulanderson114 said you should make something different and good, there are many sites which have 9/10 pr so it is also possible to get 10 also.......

I think the common theory is that the move from 9/10 to 10/10 is manual, so Google needs to decide that you are worth 10/10

I think even youtube has a pr of 9 therefore i highly doubt that you can although id be very interested to know of any sites that are pr 10 if any?

Quote Originally Posted by myname View Post
    yes you can get 10/10 pr
    Really? I don't think I've seen this anywhere. Could be wrong.

but like paulanderson114 said you should make something different and good
    Different and good does not = PR 10. Extraordinary, walking on water, holding the secrets to the G universe, maybe.
    Hidden Content Markham
    Hidden Content Web Design
    Online SEO Hidden Content Markham.

Is it possible to get PR 10? It is possible, but the probability is nil, where there are about 15 or so sites with a PR 10 and most of them are government sites. When you have a site, which reading through the thread, it appears the PR may have been faked, (high probability), is not to get a link from such authoritative sites, but instead Google looks to pages that are linking to authoritative sites, such as Add this dot com, which is a PR 10, twitter, facebook, etc, rather than having a page or your homepage trying to hoard PR.
    More than just savings at Hidden Content to find the best deal today.

Rest in Peace 1946 - 2013 deepsand's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by qdb View Post
    I think the common theory is that the move from 9/10 to 10/10 is manual, so Google needs to decide that you are worth 10/10
    Common theory?

More like an urban myth.