I can't find the slide show but I did click on the "Battle of the Week" image and the video did pop up but without a faded background AND I couldn't click to close anywhere on the screen to close the lightbox (I think it's the lightbox we're all used to).
I checked your code, and found rel="#voverlay"
That's fine but I would scrap your entire lightbox code and try using shadowbox. It's great. All you need to do is:
- download the package after choosing all the options (just in case you need them one day)
- upload the unzipped folder to your public folder on your server
- add rel="shadowbox" to your links
- add the following code below, above the </head> tag
- and add widths and heights to the opened window as you wish thus: rel="shadowbox;height=140;width=120">
Note in the paths to the scripts in the above code that I added "shadowbox-3.0.3" because that's the name of the folder the files come in and so that would be the path to them after uploading them.
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/shadowbox-3.0.3/shadowbox.css">
Here are a few more shadowbox options you can experiment with.
Hope this helps!