Submit Your Article Forum Rules

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Earning from Google Adsense

From the Google Adsense help:

CPM stands for "cost per 1000 impressions." Advertisers running CPM ads set their desired price per 1000 ads served and pay each time their ad appears.

As a publisher, you'll earn revenue each time a CPM ad is served to your page and viewed by a user. CPM ads compete against cost per click (CPC) ads in our ad auction, and we'll display whichever ad is expected to earn more revenue for you.
    I didn't know that. I've never noticed any earnings from CPM ads, perhaps because the earnings are small in comparison to CPC (cost per click) ads.
    Dynamic Software Development
    www.activeminds.ca

Rest in Peace 1946 - 2013 deepsand's Avatar
    It may also be the case that there just aren't that many advertisers using such.

Tried them on several sites 2 years ago, but never got any clicks from tens of thousands of impressions billed for.

Tried to find my ads on the sites, which were quite small in terms of number of pages and thus easily reviewed; never found a single instance of my ads showing.

Asked Google to tell me which specific pages were supposedly displaying my ads. Was told that that information was "unavailable."

With no accountability on the part of either Google or the sites in question, I stopped using those kinds of ads. It would be reasonable to expect that others experienced the same, and likewise withdrew.

It really depends on how much advertisers are paying for those keywords. The more people bid on the keyword the more you can potentially make per click. Sometimes you can make $10 + for one click.

Quote Originally Posted by junosama View Post
    It really depends on how much advertisers are paying for those keywords. The more people bid on the keyword the more you can potentially make per click. Sometimes you can make $10 + for one click.
    Yes; we know this.

The OP seems to be asking what portion of the AdWords client's CPC is paid out to the AdSense publisher.

Quote Originally Posted by shailender View Post
    Hi Folks,

I haven't tried Google Adsense as yet and curious to know about it. Can anyone tell me how much Google adsense pays you for publishing their ads and getting clicks on it? I mean the rate of payment?
    Via Western Union you can get maximum 3500 euro - if you make them. There are other option if you make more on a month.
    The most trusted info about this ... was 2000$/month
    Coupon Site Script - Turnkey Affiliate Moneymaking Business

Code Coupon Discount - Coupon Site Script in Action

Quote Originally Posted by aditd View Post
    Via Western Union you can get maximum 3500 euro - if you make them. There are other option if you make more on a month.
    The most trusted info about this ... was 2000$/month
    Ahem.

To repeat, the OP seems to be asking what portion of the AdWords client's CPC is paid out to the AdSense publisher.

On my User Settings in Adsense, I saw the percentage of revenue of the Publisher. It's about 65%, you can check it guys if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by androidwildfire View Post
    On my User Settings in Adsense, I saw the percentage of revenue of the Publisher. It's about 65%, ...
    Is that your share or Google's?

I recently read an article re. AdSense, in which it was said that Google's share was 80+%; however, it was not clear if that was for AdSense alone, or for all ad revenues sources combined.