Wasn't sure where to put this.

A site appears to be copying parts of our site. I'm inclined to let them potentially die a slow death but, they are trying to attract people via Adwords. There ad was visible from our site, I have since blocked their Ads. They are potentially operating in a fraudulent manner, so I may report them elsewhere as well. But, should I seek to have the site taken down. The wording is not an exact copy, but quite close.

Here is their site jumbocdfund[dot]com. Our is in the signature.

What do you think?

Their intro:
Serving Institutional and Private Clients Since 1999

Welcome to our Jumbo CD Fund, a Stargroove Corp.
Best CD Rates Nationwide (USA) and Internationally.
Stargroove Ltd., is a International Hedge Fund, located in NYC , London UK, and Prague, Czech Republic. The Fund currently is focused on large negotiated blocks of Certificates of Deposit (CDs) our management and consulting team specializes in helping our clients find the best CD rates available, both nationally and internationally...

We have been serving institutional and individual investors since 1999. Our clients invest in Jumbo CDs valued between $100,000 $1,250,000. The most popular terms offered are from 12 months to 10 years.
Our intro:
Welcome to Jumbo CD Investments, Inc.

Best CD Rates Nationwide (USA)

Jumbo CD Investments, Inc. is a Certificate of Deposit (CD) management and consulting firm specializing in helping our clients find the best CD rates available nationally. We search the U.S. looking for banks and credit unions that make their CDs available to nationwide investors, and we only work with FDIC-insured banks and NCUA-insured credit unions.

We have been serving institutional and individual investors since 1991. Most of our clients invest in Jumbo CDs valued between $90,000 $250,000. The most popular terms offered are from 90 days to 5 years.
The rates page also has similarities that seem beyond coincidental.

Thank you,
cd :O)