Submit Your Article Forum Rules

Thread: Site dropped in SERPS and just saw these errors on error_log

Site dropped in SERPS and just saw these errors on error_log

My wordpress sites been jumping in and out of serps for the past few months. I just noticed this log on my server today that has thousands of error messages. I posted just some of the different ones here separated wondering if anyone would know if these could be a direct reason for the dramatic rise n gains in the serps. It may be on the top of the first page one day, then gone for weeks or there for weeks and gone for a day. Right now it's gone.

stockpri_wrdp1.wp_bp_user_blogs_blogmeta' doesn't exist for query SELECT * FROM wp_bp_user_blogs_blogmeta WHERE blog_id = 1 AND meta_key = 'last_activity' made by require, require_once, include, get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once, wp_head, do_action, call_user_func_array, rpf_init, rpf_process_feeds, rpf_process_feed, rpf_process_item, rpf_insert_post, wp_insert_post, do_action, call_user_func_array, bp_blogs_record_post, bp_blogs_update_blogmeta
    [05-Dec-2011 18:25:26] wordpress database error Table 'stockpri_wrdp1.wp_bp_user_blogs_blogmeta' doesn't exist for query INSERT INTO wp_bp_user_blogs_blogmeta ( blog_id, meta_key, meta_value ) VALUES ( 1, 'last_activity', '2011-12-05 18:25:26' ) made by require, require_once, include, get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once, wp_head, do_action, call_user_func_array, rpf_init, rpf_process_feeds, rpf_process_feed, rpf_process_item, rpf_insert_post, wp_insert_post, do_action, call_user_func_array, bp_blogs_record_post, bp_blogs_update_blogmeta

Next
    in /home/stockpri/public_html/wp-content/themes/stockv2/sidebar.php on line 26
    [18-Aug-2011 22:51:46] PHP Warning: file_get_contents(http://currencies.apps.grandtrunk.net/getlatest/gbp/usd) [<a href='function.file-get-contents'>function.file-get-contents</a>]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 503 Service Unavailable
    in /home/stockpri/public_html/wp-content/themes/stockv2/sidebar.php on line 25
    [18-Aug-2011 22:51:47] PHP Warning: file_get_contents(http://currencies.apps.grandtrunk.net/getlatest/cad/usd) [<a href='function.file-get-contents'>function.file-get-contents</a>]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 503 Service Unavailable
    in /home/stockpri/public_html/wp-content/themes/stockv2/sidebar.php on line 27
    [18-Aug-2011 22:51:47] PHP Warning: file_get_contents(http://currencies.apps.grandtrunk.net/getlatest/eur/usd) [<a href='function.file-get-contents'>function.file-get-contents</a>]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 503 Service Unavailable

NEXT
    [30-Jun-2011 06:57:38] PHP Warning: file_get_contents(http://currencies.apps.grandtrunk.net/getlatest/usd/eur) [<a href='function.file-get-contents'>function.file-get-contents</a>]: failed to open stream: Connection timed out in /home/stockpri/public_html/wp-content/themes/stockv2/sidebar.php on line 24
    [30-Jun-2011 06:58:38] PHP Warning: file_get_contents(http://currencies.apps.grandtrunk.net/getlatest/gbp/usd) [<a href='function.file-get-contents'>function.file-get-contents</a>]: failed to open stream: Connection timed out in /home/stockpri/public_html/wp-content/themes/stockv2/sidebar.php on line 25

NEXT
    [01-Jul-2011 14:54:21] wordpress database error Duplicate entry 'sfdisplay' for key 1 for query INSERT INTO `wp_sfoptions` (`option_name`,`option_value`) VALUES ('sfdisplay','a:12:{s:9:\"pagetitle\";a:2:{s:7:\"n otitle\";b:0;s:6:\"banner\";s:0:\"\";}s:11:\"bread crumbs\";a:4:{s:10:\"showcrumbs\";b:1;s:8:\"showho me\";b:1;s:8:\"homepath\";s:22:\"http://stockprices.net\";s:4:\"tree\";b:0;}s:6:\"search\" ;a:2:{s:9:\"searchtop\";b:1;s:12:\"searchbottom\"; b:1;}s:10:\"quicklinks\";a:3:{s:5:\"qltop\";b:1;s: 8:\"qlbottom\";b:1;s:7:\"qlcount\";s:2:\"15\";}s:5 :\"stats\";a:9:{s:9:\"showstats\";b:1;s:9:\"mostus ers\";b:1;s:6:\"online\";b:1;s:10:\"forumstats\";b :1;s:11:\"memberstats\";b:1;s:6:\"topsix\";b:1;s:6 :\"admins\";b:1;s:10:\"topposters\";b:1;s:8:\"newu sers\";b:1;}s:9:\"firstlast\";a:3:{s:4:\"date\";b: 1;s:4:\"time\";b:1;s:4:\"user\";b:1;}s:6:\"groups\ ";a:2:{s:11:\"description\";b:1;s:13:\"showsubforu ms\";b:1;}s:6:\"forums\";a:14:{s:11:\"description\ ";b:1;s:11:\"newposticon\";b:1;s:9:\"pagelinks\";b :1;s:9:\"newpposts\";b:1;s:8:\"newcount\";b:1;s:8: \"newabove\";b:1;s:11:\"sortinforum\";b:1;s:11:\"s ingleforum\";b:0;s:8:\"topiccol\";b:1;s:7:\"postco l\";b:1;s:7:\"lastcol\";b:1;s:9:\"showtitle\";b:0; s:12:\"showtitletop\";b:0;s:6:\"pinned\";b:0;}s:6: \"topics\";a:15:{s:7:\"perpage\";i:12;s:12:\"numpa gelinks\";i:4;s:10:\"sortnewtop\";b:0;s:7:\"maxtag s\";i:0;s:8:\"firstcol\";b:1;s:7:\"lastcol\";b:1;s :7:\"postcol\";b:1;s:7:\"viewcol\";b:1;s:9:\"pagel inks\";b:1;s:11:\"statusicons\";b:1;s:10:\"postrat ing\";b:1;s:11:\"topicstatus\";b:1;s:9:\"topictags \";b:1;s:7:\"posttip\";b:1;s:5:\"print\";b:1;}s:5: \"posts\";a:21:{s:7:\"perpage\";i:20;s:12:\"numpag elinks\";i:4;s:9:\"userabove\";b:0;s:8:\"sortdesc\ ";b:1;s:9:\"showedits\";b:1;s:12:\"showlastedit\"; b:1;s:7:\"tagstop\";b:1;s:10:\"tagsbottom\";b:1;s: 15:\"topicstatushead\";b:1;s:18:\"topicstatuschang er\";b:1;s:6:\"online\";b:1;s:4:\"time\";b:1;s:4:\ "date\";b:1;s:8:\"usertype\";b:1;s:11:\"rankdispla y\";b:1;s:8:\"location\";b:1;s:9:\"postcount\";b:1 ;s:9:\"permalink\";b:1;s:5:\"print\";b:1;s:11:\"sf fbconnect\";b:1;s:9:\"sfmyspace\";b:1;}s:9:\"pagel inks\";a:2:{s:4:\"ptop\";b:1;s:7:\"pbottom\";b:1;} s:11:\"unreadcount\";a:2:{s:6:\"unread\";b:1;s:7:\ "markall\";b:1;}}') made by require, wp, WP->main, WP->parse_request,

Rest in Peace 1946 - 2013 deepsand's Avatar
    503 Service Unavailable and Connection timed out could very well cause an SE to drop external references to it.

The first set of issues, the 503 service unavailable ones, are a result of a script on your site not being able to reach a remote url, in this case: http://currencies.apps.grandtrunk.net/getlatest/cad/usd and the other variations of it for eur and gbp. It likely is nothing on your end at all that can be done, the remote host your script gets it data from was unreachable at the time. Not much to do there.

The last error you pasted is a tad more worrying as it looks like something in your sites pages is trying to require a file twice. This is generally not a bad thing as being 'require' command will just spit out ugly warnings, but the user may see that gibberish too on their screen, so it really should be tracked down.
    William Cross
    Hidden Content by Those Damn Coders
    Hidden Content because our constitution matters

I have seen the gibberish on there your talking about. It doesn't show up that way often but often enough to be annoying. It's even came through looking like code at times so I'll see if I can find out more about it.

It's on the site I'm waiting to have developed described in the last thread I've paid to have developed and in this case, the issue is that the revenue stops when it looses position in the search engines for the keyword phrase in the domain name.

in addition to those issues, part of it may be panda since it's got all the feeds coming in because it was on or near position 1 for over a year in the 3 most popular search engines but around July/August this year, it started bouncing around