I Remember ...
- When there was no Internet, just ARPANET.
- Impressing the boss by drawing graphics with characters on the screen.
- Walking outside at night after being on a green-white screen and seeing pink snow (The green rods in my eyes were burned out. They eventually came back).
- "Hacking" meant chopping up the wood for the winter.
- When you could launch a website from your garage on a 356 computer.
- When there was no PPC and spamming search engines worked.
- When Webcrawler was popular and DMOZ worked.
What to you remember?