Submit Your Article Forum Rules

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The true face of a global monopoly finally shows up.

The true face of a global monopoly finally shows up.

Writing this post is more important than my company. The world should know about this. I am an economist and it is our profession to know and indentify a monopoly.

Yesterday, I started to use a competing ad provider to AdSense on one of my main sites. Yesterday AdSense functioned, but today not. When I log into my email account I see this email.

Google AdSense Account Disabled

This message was sent from a notification-only email address that does not
    accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message.

Hello,

After reviewing our records, we've determined that your AdSense account
    poses a risk of generating invalid activity. Because we have a
    responsibility to protect our AdWords advertisers from inflated costs due
    to invalid activity, we've found it necessary to disable your AdSense
    account.
    Your outstanding balance and Google's share of the revenue will
    both be fully refunded back to the affected advertisers.

Please understand that we need to take such steps to maintain the
    effectiveness of Google's advertising system, particularly the
    advertiser-publisher relationship. We understand the inconvenience that
    this may cause you, and we thank you in advance for your understanding and
    cooperation.

If you have any questions or concerns about the actions we've taken, how
    you can appeal this decision, or invalid activity in general, you can find
    more information by visiting
    http://www.google.com/adsense/suppor...y?answer=57153.

Sincerely,

The Google AdSense Team
    Inflated costs? Are you funny Google? So long I have not earned enough to the salt and pepper for my dinner.

Read more here:

Pay per static brand link a better solution for professional publishers

Thank you Google for your cooperation, I still love you. Take back the Ad money.

I will not work for your monopoly earned profit. So long you may have cornered the online advertising market. Time will show who
    ends up in a corner. I am there, since I must start over with new providers that you have money to buy.

Money speaks, but I did not expect that you reduced yourself to a simple pocket thief.

If you have any questions or concerns about the actions we've taken, how
    you can appeal this decision, or invalid activity in general, you can find
    more information by visiting
    http://www.google.com/adsense/suppor...y?answer=57153.

Sincerely,

The Google AdSense Team
    You should understand why I don't expect anything from answering you. It is simply a lie that I have inflated AdSense ads so long.

You are a pocket tief and a liar until the opposite is proved.

I feel your pain. I've had 3 adsense accounts of mine banned. My current one has been humming along nicely for over 5 years now, but I also feel like at any moment, Google will decide to drop the banhammer on me.

If you are looking for another service, you might want to look into Publisher Ad Network (http://www.publisheradnetwork.com/) - I've been using them for almost a year - decent reporting, always pay and offer up some interesting ad spots.

Email from

Google AdSense <adsense-adclicks-noreply@google.com>

Deleting the account without an option to reply directly to the company.

Now a true monopoly.

Economic theory: Companies with monopoly or monopolistic power shall be much more careful than a company with many competitors.

Quote Originally Posted by SEOforGoogle View Post
    If you are looking for another service, you might want to look into Publisher Ad Network (http://www.publisheradnetwork.com/) - I've been using them for almost a year - decent reporting, always pay and offer up some interesting ad spots.
    Thank you very much for a fast answer. I did not expect an answer to this thread.

So long until Google or other companies have not succeeded in destroying my reputation, I have no problem finding Ad providers. There are problems finding providers with direct deposit.

Payout by checque where nearly half of the amount is paid to the bank for cashing out the checque. Again you pay a third party for hours and weeks of hard work.
    Source: Pay per static brand link a better solution for professional publishers.

I can tell you, I was really afraid when I started to use another Ad Provider, but the code for the two providers was separated and could not be mixed.

Now I expect Google to contact this provider or simply use the money they have stolen from me and other small companies to buy that company.

My conclusion:
    Google is a big octopus with their arms all over the web. If I had enough money, I would definitely tried this case in court.

As an economist I would give the following advice to American authorities, break the company in pieces. Their power is much bigger than the power At & T had when it was broken in 4.

My personoal opinion: As an economist with 20 years experience from the research department of the Central Bank of Norway, Google should never be allowed to become a big player again.

Brin and Page, I expected more from you. Will you become my students?
    Last edited by deepsand; 12-02-2011 at 08:18 PM. Reason: merged traffic flow

I tried to log into my AdSense account and got this message.

Account Disabled
    Your AdSense account for this login is currently disabled. We recommend checking your email inboxes for any messages we may have sent you regarding your account status. Sometimes our messages can be caught by email filters, so please be sure to check the Bulk/Spam folders of your email accounts as well. If your account was disabled for invalid click activity, please visit our Disabled Account FAQ for more information.
    Cool URIs don't change

What is my experience since I started to surf the web in the mid 1990's. Third party code embedded in your sites code can destroy you eBusiness. Your site may hang because of that. deli.ciou.us is taken down. The same with Google Buzz, ...

Advice:
    Be very careful with third party code. Don't use too much time on third pary sites. Concentrate on your own content and sites provided from your own domain.

Fourtunately this in not so bad for me, since I have a fairly good pension from my earlier employers. I don't dear think what would happen if I relied on these services and providers for my family income.

Thank you very much WebProworld for bringing this story to your home page. There are definitely other people in the USA than Page and Brin. Who can send the story to all news providers in the USA? I don't know the channels.

Warren Buffett once said. If I had 100 billion dollars, I could not destroy the brand of Coca Cola.

I know this will hardly touch Google's reputation. But they try to destroy mine. What can a small company do?

If your account was disabled for invalid click activity...
    Over the history as an AdSense publisher I have tested the AdSense code less than 10 times and during the last three years, only once to see if the code on this:

http://www.skupot.com/

site functioned as it should. It did then.
    Last edited by kgun; 12-02-2011 at 10:17 AM.

I'm sorry it took this event, and this long, for you to finally completely get what many of us have been saying for years.. Welcome to the side of the fence that doesn't give a rat's @#% what Google thinks and does what's best for our selves and our clients..
    You can't create artful marketing with color by number seo

Quote Originally Posted by SteveGerencser View Post
    I'm sorry it took this event, and this long, for you to finally completely get what many of us have been saying for years.. Welcome to the side of the fence that doesn't give a rat's @#% what Google thinks and does what's best for our selves and our clients..
    Steve thank you for commenting.

Independent of reason fake clicks or a new AdSense competitor on my sites, IMO it is unprofessional of Google to suspend the account without notice and cut the possibilities to communicate directly with the company.

I could not in my wildest fantasy imagine this from a company that is the most important information provider in the world. I have been absolutely serious in developing my business. I have never misued my accounts or AdSense. If the reason is as indicated on the front page of my AdSense account

If your account was disabled for invalid click activity, ...
    the reason may be that people from Norwegian Ips have (used a bot to) click(ed) on my AdSense banners.

Since I can not communicate directly with Google, they should in this regard have no problem translating this thread

Reputation management an example that I wrote two days ago and this Reputation management another example two days later.

Rest in Peace 1946 - 2013 deepsand's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kgun View Post
    Independent of reason fake clicks or a new AdSense competitor on my sites, IMO it is unprofessional of Google to suspend the account without notice and cut the possibilities to communicate directly with the company.
    AdWords users are treated little to no better.

To make matters even worse, Google's left and rights hands are sorely lacking for communications. I recently received a user satisfaction survey from Google AdWords, in which one of the questions was whether or not I qualified for direct telephone or e-mail support. Setting aside the fact that, IMO, all clients should have such access, how is it that Google does not seem to know the answer to their question?

Quote Originally Posted by kgun View Post
    You are a pocket tief and a liar until the opposite is proved.
    You know what, you're probably right, but did you ever at least CONSIDER. NOT saying its true that your competing ad banged out your google ad so that you would have to rely on them?

Its at least a POSSIBILITY....
    Craig Walenta on Google+

Rest in Peace 1946 - 2013 deepsand's Avatar
    The problem is that Google simply says "We have some evidence - no, you can't see it or rebut it; it's secret - sufficient for convicting you."

Well it also says this though which kgun linked to:

https://www.google.com/adsense/suppo...ui&medium=link

"We're always willing to work with you to resolve any issues you might have. If you feel that this decision was made in error, and if you can maintain in good faith that the invalid activity was not due to the actions or negligence of you or those for whom you are responsible, you may appeal the disabling of your account."

And then you can appeal the decision here:

https://www.google.com/support/adsen...peal_form&rd=2

Now, I'm not saying this will work or that kgun isn't right that the termination was a contrived method of letting the marketplace know that 'conspiring' with google's competitors will result in a termination.

My hypothesis should at least be looked at as well as a potential source for the invalid clicks. THAT motive makes sense too....now guess what? kgun has no choice but to use the google competitor.....
    Craig Walenta on Google+