Submit Your Article Forum Rules

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Please review our Logo

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1

    Please review our Logo

    Hey Guys,

    Could you give me some feedback on our Logo. A couple of years ago we redesigned our logo and we have had good feedback but I am interested in your opinion. We are a residential and commercial Electrical contractor/Electrician.

    This forum does not allow me to post an image or links yet, but the Logo is on our website trimelectric dot com.

    Thanks for your time!

    Cesar Arzayus
    Trim Electric, Inc
    Houston, TX
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    123
    I like it, especially the electricity surrounding the words. However, the actual image looks a little low resolution to me.
    Webgistix
    Global Leaders in Hidden Content

  3. The following user agrees with GeoffreyYu7:
  4. #3
    Rest in Peace 1946 - 2013 deepsand's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    State College, PA
    Posts
    16,376
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoffreyYu7 View Post
    However, the actual image looks a little low resolution to me.
    That's an artifact of the attachment. A viewing of the actual site itself shows it to be crisp and clear.

    Additionally, the colors, fonts and border all blend nicely with those of the site.

  5. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    8
    how were you able to choose the colors that you used? I may have to think that the "gradient" look is not quite distinguished.

  6. #5
    Rest in Peace 1946 - 2013 deepsand's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    State College, PA
    Posts
    16,376
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdesigner09 View Post
    how were you able to choose the colors that you used? I may have to think that the "gradient" look is not quite distinguished.
    Have you looked at the site itself?

  7. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdesigner09 View Post
    how were you able to choose the colors that you used? I may have to think that the "gradient" look is not quite distinguished.
    I think the logo color must fit the color of the theme.

  8. #7
    Rest in Peace 1946 - 2013 deepsand's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    State College, PA
    Posts
    16,376
    Quote Originally Posted by keokeo123 View Post
    I think the logo color must fit the color of the theme.
    Have you looked at the site itself?

    Is the logo not visually consistent in all respects with the balance of the page?

  9. #8
    Rest in Peace 1946 - 2013 deepsand's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    State College, PA
    Posts
    16,376
    Quote Originally Posted by simmiyng View Post
    Logo color shoulfd be match with websites theme color.
    You might consider reading what has already been said before posting.

  10. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Houston_Electrician View Post
    Hey Guys,

    Could you give me some feedback on our Logo. A couple of years ago we redesigned our logo and we have had good feedback but I am interested in your opinion. We are a residential and commercial Electrical contractor/Electrician.

    This forum does not allow me to post an image or links yet, but the Logo is on our website trimelectric dot com.

    Thanks for your time!

    Cesar Arzayus
    Trim Electric, Inc
    Houston, TX
    I love the way it ties so closely into the theme of your site.
    Hidden Content - We design mobile and desktop websites

  11. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3
    it is good and well designed your logo should be more prominent then the background color ,then it seems to be very nice

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •