Submit Your Article Forum Rules

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hosting provide payment by Paypal

Hosting provide payment by Paypal

Hey

I would like to by hosting plan to run my website, but I want to pay by paypal account
    can you list some hosting company provide payment by Paypal please

Thanks a lots
    Keo

Quote Originally Posted by keokeo123 View Post
    Hey

I would like to by hosting plan to run my website, but I want to pay by paypal account
    can you list some hosting company provide payment by Paypal please

Thanks a lots
    Keo
    My goodness man, just do a Google search for "Hosting Services" and you will find a ton of sites in which you can just view their payment options, of which I'd think most companies would offer paypal as a source of payment. Why would you expect the people here to do this type of simple search for you?

Once you find the information you are looking for, then come back and ask a question or two about one or two of the hosters you have found to make your final decision on which service to use.

Having said that, I'm sure could even find some interesting threads here on "hosting" by using the search feature on this forum.
    Hidden Content Solutions in Markham
    Hidden Content Web Design for business
    Hidden Content - Spread your business message locally and around the world!

3. The following user agrees with LD:
    Rest in Peace 1946 - 2013 deepsand's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LD View Post
    ... do a Google search for "Hosting Services" and you will find a ton of sites in which you can just view their payment options, of which I'd think most companies would offer paypal as a source of payment.
    Very highly country dependent; not to mention that it's not the most merchant friendly payment processor.

PayPal is not so ubiquitous as we who are accustomed to its presence might believe.

5. The following user agrees with deepsand:
    Quote Originally Posted by deepsand View Post
    Very highly country dependent; not to mention that it's not the most merchant friendly payment processor.

PayPal is not so ubiquitous as we who are accustomed to its presence might believe.
    Actually, I usually recommend Moneris where we are located, but a lot of people, perhaps even the OP, still use, or want to use PayPal because of lesser credentials required to set up shop, as it were.

In this case, the OP would be a simple payee, not a merchant. PP may here be preferred owing to its having an on-line presence that is specific to the OP's country.

Quote Originally Posted by deepsand View Post
    In this case, the OP would be a simple payee, not a merchant. PP may here be preferred owing to its having an on-line presence that is specific to the OP's country.
    On reading the initial post again, I confused the post to be from a merchant's point of view not a payee. New glasses or not enough mix in the beverage - or a combination of both.

Staring at the screen for too long will also do that.

Why don't you try Hostgator or BlueHost. These have long been accepting Paypal payments as well.

Quote Originally Posted by LD View Post
    My goodness man, just do a Google search for "Hosting Services" and you will find a ton of sites in which you can just view their payment options, of which I'd think most companies would offer paypal as a source of payment. Why would you expect the people here to do this type of simple search for you?

Once you find the information you are looking for, then come back and ask a question or two about one or two of the hosters you have found to make your final decision on which service to use.

Having said that, I'm sure could even find some interesting threads here on "hosting" by using the search feature on this forum.
    Google search, yes I known it, even I'm a search expert.
    But I put the question here in order to get all of your ideas

Thanks
    Keo

Quote Originally Posted by hotdesigner09 View Post
    Why don't you try Hostgator or BlueHost. These have long been accepting Paypal payments as well.
    Thank you so much, I'm going in their sites now, hopefuly I can got the good one
    Keokeo
    Last edited by deepsand; 12-01-2011 at 02:04 AM. Reason: merged traffic flow

GoDaddy too accepts PayPal.