Submit Your Article Forum Rules

Thread: Hello Everybody

Banned

Hello Everybody

I am Maria Wilson from USA. I am new this forum and I would like to share my thoughts and views regarding various softwares. With Top Classified Software, Create your personal online classified website, a classified turn key PHP script with great multifunction admin panel, user panel, beautiful design, easy to use interface and many more features.

I take it from your name that you are associated with TopClassified.

What is it you wish to discuss. I have always had an interest in Classified ad sites as I run a classic car classified adverts site.

You never asked a question and you never shared a thought? The conversation will die very quickly if you merely post a statement. .

classic cars - directory - Southern cross Engines
    If Optimising for google gives you a headache? - try optimising your Users

Banned
    Will also post questions related to classified ads software and many more.

Quote Originally Posted by topclassified View Post
    Will also post questions related to classified ads software and many more.
    Brilliant! . . you will share your thoughts ... And post questions. . and more!

I hope you manage to do this before I delete this thread as a poor promotion attempt for Top Classified Software.

Banned
    Will you let me know if this is a wrong way of promotion.

Yes it is wrong Maria. It can be quite difficult for new members to slot into an established forum.

Imagine walking into a room full of people and saying.
    "I am Maria Wilson from USA. I am new this room and I would like to share my thoughts and views regarding various softwares. With Top Classified Software, Create your personal online classified website, a classified turn key PHP script with great multifunction admin panel, user panel, beautiful design, easy to use interface and many more features."

The conversation would stop for a second, everyone would look at you . . then they would look away and carry on. .

You need to walk into the forum and discover what everyone is talking about, (no rush) . . sooner or later someone will write something and you will simply burst with enthusiasm because suddenly you realise you can be part of this conversation and become your usual vibrant and brilliant self.

Then you ease yourself into the forum and we all will ask . . where did that brilliant vibrant Maria come from . . we will all look at your profile (fill that out) and we will say . . Ahhh she has classified adverts software
    Last edited by Tubby; 10-28-2011 at 09:13 AM.

Banned
    Thanks for making me aware . The information was really useful. I will take care of this thing in future.

Maria your user name is not great. . the best promotion for your site or software will come from your personality. Top salespeople have always been held in higher esteem than the product they sell (I just made that up - some truth in it)

Call yourself Maria-something something friendly (start again) and try posting in the "INTRODUCTIONS" forum.

Introduce yourself " Make us feel pleased you called in" . ( promo comes later - subtle )

If you can do that - I can remove this thread (it is the wrong section anyway)

oops - it is in the right section (wondering if has been moved by another moderator - I was sure. . . )
    Last edited by Tubby; 10-28-2011 at 09:45 AM.