Announcing the Lesson Group $1,000 Tutorial Contest!
Lesson Group has put $1,000 aside for cash prizes for tutorials suitable for placement on our site. If yours is judged to be the best (in any of the below categories), youíll take home the $200 Grand Prize. The next 32 acceptable submissions will receive $25 each.
To qualify, tutorials must conform with the following minimum requirements:
- Be a minimum of 750 words in length;
- Tutorials must be relevant to one of the categories listed below;
- All content must be totally unique, and will be for Lesson Groupís exclusive use (PLR);
- Content must be in grammatically correct English, with no spelling or punctuation errors;
- Tutorials may be in Novice, Intermediate or Expert level content, and must be classified as such;
- Tutorials must be relevant to current technology, not outdated or obsolete;
- Tutorials may be submitted in .doc, .rtf or .pdf format, with attached value-added files being submitted in .xls, .doc, .rtf or .pdf format;
- All submissions must be made in .zip archives, including all files and images;
- Tutorials and attachments must be fully editable.
- Tutorials must not contain any copyrightable material for which you do not have either the rights, or permission from the copyright holder.
Anyone submitting a tutorial should post in this thread that they have done so, and give the title of the tutorial. Do NOT attach the tutorial in the thread! All submissions will be acknowledged by WilliamC in this thread. Judging will be done strictly by Doc.
Submissions may be sent to WilliamC, or Doc either via PM here on WebProWorld, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contest entries can be submitted anytime between today and 2400GMT, September 5th, 2011. Prizes will be awarded within 48 hours of the close of the contest, via PayPal. Please include your PayPal address with your submission.
Winners will be announced in this thread, no later than September 7th, 2011
The acceptable categories for this contest are:
- HTML/CSS Design;
Extras that can improve your chances of winning include:
- Your tutorial is in workbook format;
- Your tutorial includes handy forms, spreadsheets, etc.;
- Your tutorial includes other value-added resources.
This is a great opportunity to pick up a quick $25 or better yet, have a chance at the Grand Prize of $200!
This contest is 100% sponsored by the LessonGroup and is in no way endorsed or affiliated with WebProWorld or its parent company iEntry.