Submit Your Article Forum Rules

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Google And Facebook Partnership - 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    ... from client's experience I know adding a facebook page for their business(es) provided a dramatic increase in traffic to their site direct from facebook...
    Which leads to another question. Did the users search for the business by name, instead of doing a Google search, or searching the phone book? In that case, the traffic via Facebook is probably traffic that they would have got anyway. Or did the users manage to find the business for the first time on Facebook and become new prospects?
    'It is perseverance and not genius that takes a man to the top.' - Cicero (attrib) *** 'Oh, yeah? That's easy for a genius to say.' - C0ldf1re.

Quote Originally Posted by pervezalam_mzn View Post
    PANDA Update already have shown google's monopoly, website those were not running Google Ads, there popularity and busines have gone down.
    Let's talk about this here: http://www.webproworld.com/webmaster...down!?p=575081

Rest in Peace 1946 - 2013 deepsand's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pervezalam_mzn View Post
    PANDA Update already have shown google's monopoly, website those were not running Google Ads, there popularity and busines have gone down.
    A lot of MFA sites tanked as well, which counters that particular claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    I know adding a facebook page for their business(es) provided a dramatic increase in traffic to their site direct from facebook... Their traffic also increases from search engines, but we can see a substantial increase in traffic directly referred from facebook via a 'page'...
    I am not agree with it if we create or add a business page at facebook and it increase traffic from facebook, i have created and added many business pages at facebook of diffrent diffrent procudt but the trafic ratio is same as it was... only few numbers of trafic is coming from there that is countable on fingure.

the only sectors I have seen get a traffic increase from a FB page are those that would benefit from social media and that have run a social media campaign to drive people first to their FB page and then their website.
    Google is a fluid entity and we all dance to its tune...
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

1.7 years left, let us see what happens from now till then

I have to say though, I'm don't have too much faith anymore that this will happen. Will you ever be able to log into Google+ with Facebook and Twitter? I doubt it...

Quote Originally Posted by morestar View Post
    ... Will you ever be able to log into Google+ with Facebook and Twitter? I doubt it...
    Stranger things have happened.
    'It is perseverance and not genius that takes a man to the top.' - Cicero (attrib) *** 'Oh, yeah? That's easy for a genius to say.' - C0ldf1re.

No No No!!

There would not be a partnership at all...

I also think that Google always checks what other competitors have and then launch their product improving and making it better!!!

For example Orkut was a big success but then Facebook took over it....people from orkut flocked over to FB!! this is what happens in social networking sites we have seen them from a long time. ... Social networks like hi5 , friendster etc...could not even reach the mark !! what FB reached....then suddenly Google comes up with Google + .. a social networking along with many more features like only sharing things with a particular group...which got included in Facebook shortly after the launch of Google +....so i think the war will go on and on....there is nothing to lose...we all are in a business where each one of us wants to be better than the other....so what differnce does it make if Google and Facebook keep on upgrading their products and adding features...its we who will benefit...so enjoy!!
    Post WebHosting Reviews and Get a Blacklink @ Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by bzforum View Post
    ...then suddenly Google comes up with Google + .. a social networking along with many more features like only sharing things with a particular group...which got included in Facebook shortly after the launch of Google +...
    Such competition is good for consumers. It makes the vendors try harder.

Rest in Peace 1946 - 2013 deepsand's Avatar
    I also think that Google always checks what other competitors have and then launch their product improving and making it better!!!
    To the contrary, Google has bought virtually everything that it has except for its SE, and copied that which it has not.

For example Orkut was a big success but then Facebook took over it ...
    Nope; was never a big success outside of a few countries. And, it is still owned by Google Brazil. It's another of Google's orphaned children.

... then suddenly Google comes up with Google + ...
    Nope; not sudden at all. Google+ was the follow-on to their failed Buzz, which was a follow-on to their failed Orkut, which was ... .