Submit Your Article Forum Rules

Thread: Unable to retrieve Facebook password

Question Unable to retrieve Facebook password

Hi

Wondering if anyone has a good suggestion how I can retrieve back my password for Facebook. I have tried for the past 2 weeks using their recovery password that supposed to send me a verification but after waiting for a day without any response. Tried the 2nd day to recover, the same thing happen day by day.

Check the spam folder but there is no email response for the recovery.

Is there any other way to recover my password?
    Find Out More About Hidden Content | Hidden Content | Exploring, Hidden Content With Friends, Colleagues And Family Members In Relationships & Careers... Do you want a better lifestyle? Check it out today!

Double check all of your spam filters and those at your ISP.. I've seen stats as high as 10% of all password recovery emails are flagged as spam..
    You can't create artful marketing with color by number seo

I have checked the spam filters and spam folder, there is nothing. I am now trying to check with ISP and see what they say about this.
    Find Out More About Hidden Content | Hidden Content | Exploring, Hidden Content With Friends, Colleagues And Family Members In Relationships & Careers... Do you want a better lifestyle? Check it out today!